Saudi Massacre In Yemen Worse Than Estimated: Will Congress Finally Speak Up?...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Saudi Arabia is committing heinous war crimes in Yemen. It's time for our Government to seriously reassess the deal it's made with the Saudi Devil. Is this a country we really want to consider a 'Close Friend.'

According to a new study by the University of Sussex, the 10,000 civilian dead in the Yemen war is hugely understated. The actual number of civilians killed since the Saudi attacks started in 2015 may be as high as 80,000. And on top of that, 50,000 children die each year from preventable illnesses related to the war. Why does the US continue to act as an accomplice in this massacre? Will Congress finally step up and put a stop to it? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Saudi Arabia is committing heinous war crimes in Yemen. It's time for our Government to seriously reassess the deal it's made with the Saudi Devil. Is this a country we really want to consider a 'Close Friend.'

According to a new study by the University of Sussex, the 10,000 civilian dead in the Yemen war is hugely understated. The actual number of civilians killed since the Saudi attacks started in 2015 may be as high as 80,000. And on top of that, 50,000 children die each year from preventable illnesses related to the war. Why does the US continue to act as an accomplice in this massacre? Will Congress finally step up and put a stop to it? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

Not gonna happen. I have friends over there and have been hearing about it for over a year now.

No oil, no outrage.

Your source is dubious.

In any event, I believe the U.S. should stop being a partner with the Saudis, for a variety of reasons.

The U.S. track record for getting involved in Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

We don't understand the people, the culture, or what they are fighting about.

Which invariably leads us to picking the wrong side and getting everyone pissed at America. ... :cool:

The U.S. track record for getting involved with Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

Which invariably leads us to picking the wrong side and getting everyone pissed at America. ... :cool:

I support Israel. The rest I do not trust.

Well said. We really should start listening to some very wise Founding Fathers on how they felt about 'Entangling Alliances.'

I have no problem in having close ties with Saudi Arabia.

But we need to mind our own business when it comes to internal ME conflicts.

Yemen is on the Saudi's border not America's border. .. :cool:

I am always eager to learn-----especially the sunni POV ----what are the Shiite Houthis and the Sunni Yemenis FIGHTING ABOUT?

----what are the Shiite Houthis and the Sunni Yemenis FIGHTING ABOUT?
The answer is in your question. ... :cool:

why so cagey? ----try being upfront as in ---" 'CAUSE DA SUNNIS AND
DA SHIITES HATE EACH OTHER" Are you playing the more recent
game ----as in "We Sunnis and Shiites loves our brothers and sisters----
that Shiite/Sunni feud thing is ZIONIST PROPAGANDA" -----of course
you could add "DA Zionist controlled USA is stirring the pot"

The U.S. has no business getting involved in the Yemen civil war. ... :cool:

I think we need to step back and take a look at this, Sunni Man. I checked this out with Wikipedia and it says this:

A military intervention was launched by Saudi Arabia in 2015, leading a coalition of nine African and Middle East countries, in response to calls by former ousted Yemeni interim President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi for military support in response to Houthi takeover in Yemen which was inspired by economic and political grievances. Code-named Operation Decisive Storm [deleted], the intervention is said to be in compliance with Article 2(4) of the UN Charter [127], even though this has been contested [128][129].The intervention initially consisted of a bombing campaign on Houthi Rebels and later saw a naval blockade and the deployment of ground forces into Yemen.[130][80][131][132] The Saudi-led coalition has attacked the positions of the Houthi militia, and loyalists of the former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, allegedly supported by Iran (see Iran–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict), in response to a request from the ousted interim Yemeni government after the Yemen's president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi fled Yemen to Saudi Arabia.[133][134] The Houthis who had pressured Mansur Hadi for reforms, say that they took power through a popular revolt and are defending Yemen from a western backed invasion.[135] The Saudi-led bombings soon expanded to most of Western Yemen including civilian targets and was followed by UAE-led deployment of ground forces in the South.

There is, of course, much more @ Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen - Wikipedia

But, the bottom line is that the constitutional government of Yemen ASKED the Saudis for help in stopping a rebellion that was killing thousands of its citizens.

The U.S. track record for getting involved with Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

Isn't Yemen the 13th lost tribe of Israel?

Many believe the Lost Tribes of Israel went to The New World.

gettyimages-653337694.jpg

BN-IJ215_1gccc_P_20150511183316.jpg

CCVp69rW8AAuH-0.jpg

AP95102601735-540x439.jpg

can u say 'American tradition'.....?

~S~

Isn't Yemen the 13th lost tribe of Israel?

it was-----for a golden few years-------but was later on invaded
by the scum of arabia

Forum List

Back