Saudi Grand Mufti calls attacks on foriegn embassies "Un-Islamic"

Most Muslims ARE our enemies and the ones that aren't still want to breed us out of existence. The Religion of Islam believes man must rule in the name of Allah. Every thing Government included must be subservient to Allah. The call is to take over the world. The 2 main thoughts on how to accomplish that are by breeding us out and assimilation and the other is through violent actions designed to overthrow Governments.

Little Hitler :lol:

Unlike you I have learned a bit about Islam, in the marine Corps and as a private citizen. The material I just posted is the facts on what Islam believes. There is a very small third group that just believes in leaving everyone alone and not worrying about assimilation or violence. This group is attacked by BOTH the other groups.

Information is your friend.

I know everything about Islam...lmao you're unaware ...

That would mean people that are against the Jews/Israel, dumbfuck.

I've figured you out....you're a teen or early 20s idiot that is coming here using themes and words you heard in class, but you don't understand their meaning and context. :lol:

What a bunch of antisemetic nazi cocksuckers! Wow!

Last edited:
Ok, you little pile of shit.

When someone calls people anti-semetic Nazis, they are talking about people that hate the Jews.

Many Arabs/muslims were on the side of the Nazis, there was even a group of SS from Arabs/Muslims.

The Grand Mufti of Palestine was the key anti-Jewish/anti-Allies moron in the middle east during WWII.

What a bunch of antisemetic nazi cocksuckers! Wow!

Arabs are Semites dumbfuck

When someone calls people anti-semetic Nazis, they are talking about people that hate the Jews.

Many Arabs/muslims were on the side of the Nazis, there was even a group of SS from Arabs/Muslims.

The Grand Mufti of Palestine was the key anti-Jewish/anti-Allies moron in the middle east during WWII.

Arabs are Semites and you're a nazi lover who wants to repeat the holocaust but against Muslims.

The rest of your post was a load of bullshit

go fuck yourself, twit.

THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM AND THE NAZIFICATION OF THE ARAB WORLD

al-Husayni-Bosnian-SS.jpg

Arabs are Semites and you're a nazi lover who wants to repeat the holocaust but against Muslims.

go fuck yourself, twit.

The grand mufti was at war with Israel and Britain.....so you are saying he should have allied with Britain who was fucking them over?

And what's your point with is? I could give a fuck about the Grand mufti....I'm not a PLO/fatah guy .....I'm on the other side

You stupid pile of shit......shut the fuck up claiming people that support the Jews over the Arabs/muslims are Nazis.

go fuck yourself, twit.

The grand mufti was at war with Israel and Britain.....so you are saying he should have allied with Britain who was fucking them over?

And what's your point with is? I could give a fuck about the Grand mufti....I'm not a PLO/fatah guy .....I'm on the other side

This should get attention but conservatives don't want it that way....they want to paint Muslims as our "Enemy"

Most Muslims ARE our enemies and the ones that aren't still want to breed us out of existence. The Religion of Islam believes man must rule in the name of Allah. Every thing Government included must be subservient to Allah. The call is to take over the world. The 2 main thoughts on how to accomplish that are by breeding us out and assimilation and the other is through violent actions designed to overthrow Governments.

Well then maybe you should have had more kids.

This should get attention but conservatives don't want it that way....they want to paint Muslims as our "Enemy"

Well then maybe you should have had more kids.

Lmao! They complain that muslims are having children what fucked up people

You stupid pile of shit......shut the fuck up claiming people that support the Jews over the Arabs/muslims are Nazis.

You're like a little Hitler....you masturbate to the thought of exterminating muslims motherfucker

Liberals show how deranged they are when they call conservatives "Nazis" because we support the Jews more than Arabs/muslims......

Liberals support Israel anyways......I don't because I'm opposite of an Israeli and have experienced the conflict

:cuckoo::tinfoil::blahblah::booze::piss2::lame2::anj_stfu::rolleyes:

You're like a little Hitler....you masturbate to the thought of exterminating muslims motherfucker

Oh, so that was your Nazi hat.:lol:

Don't worry, we'll get you someday....no matter if you are LH or Hamas.:eusa_whistle:

You won't see the drone.....

Liberals support Israel anyways......I don't because I'm opposite of an Israeli and have experienced the conflict

I'm not German dumbass

Haha this Zionist fag thinks he can ever hurt me...hahah u have a pussy military there is nothing scary about them....:lol:

Forum List

Back