Saudi Grand Mufti calls attacks on foriegn embassies "Un-Islamic"

• Banned
This should get attention but conservatives don't want it that way....they want to paint Muslims as our "Enemy"

This should get attention but conservatives don't want it that way....they want to paint Muslims as our "Enemy"

Most Muslims ARE our enemies and the ones that aren't still want to breed us out of existence. The Religion of Islam believes man must rule in the name of Allah. Every thing Government included must be subservient to Allah. The call is to take over the world. The 2 main thoughts on how to accomplish that are by breeding us out and assimilation and the other is through violent actions designed to overthrow Governments.

• Banned

Most Muslims ARE our enemies and the ones that aren't still want to breed us out of existence. The Religion of Islam believes man must rule in the name of Allah. Every thing Government included must be subservient to Allah. The call is to take over the world. The 2 main thoughts on how to accomplish that are by breeding us out and assimilation and the other is through violent actions designed to overthrow Governments.

Little Hitler :lol:

Little Hitler :lol:

Unlike you I have learned a bit about Islam, in the marine Corps and as a private citizen. The material I just posted is the facts on what Islam believes. There is a very small third group that just believes in leaving everyone alone and not worrying about assimilation or violence. This group is attacked by BOTH the other groups.

Information is your friend.

The problem with muslim leadership is that they say one thing for Americans but say something very different to their own people.

obama does this too. He says one thing, but does another.

Oh, wait I thought liberals said we should've attacked Saudi Arabia after 9-11 because the Saudis were the majority of terrorists in the group.

You cokcsuckers post anything a radical cleric says and yell "look what this Muslim said it so true! Yeah they hate us! A muslim cleric said it!"

But when the highest religious leader in Saudi Arabia Condemns it oh he's a lair and muslims are lairs

Double Standard

It is mandated by the Quoran that all Muslims are to lie to non-Muslims in order to lull them into a false sense of security, if the lie furthers the cause of Islam and the Jihad.

I would not believe this MUFTI for one second. Phonier than a three-dollar bill and unfortunately there are some who fall for the crap he spews.

It is mandated by the Quoran that all Muslims are to lie to non-Muslims in order to lull them into a false sense of security, if the lie furthers the cause of Islam and the Jihad.

I would not believe this MUFTI for one second. Phonier than a three-dollar bill and unfortunately there are some who fall for the crap he spews.

Who the fuck pays you antisemetic bots?

Twit....you liberals said we should've attack Saudi Arabia over 9-11, not Afghanistan.

You cokcsuckers post anything a radical cleric says and yell "look what this Muslim said it so true! Yeah they hate us! A muslim cleric said it!"

But when the highest religious leader in Saudi Arabia Condemns it oh he's a lair and muslims are lairs

Double Standard

Forum List

Back