Saudi Explosion

dilloduck said:
Right--doesn't everyone read the CFIUS memos on a daily basis :rolleyes:

Review the hell out of it--I could care less. The libs win another one.

(you and Arch are just killing me with that " towing the line " stuff :teeth:

Arch and I see nothing in common, while I refuse to fight with him, there are plenty of places in this thread I might have.

You lose Dillo. You are a loser of the major order. Not because you aren't bright, you are. But because you want to be right in all instances, regardless of the correctness of the position you took. That's the difference.

Kathianne said:
Arch and I see nothing in common, while I refuse to fight with him, there are plenty of places in this thread I might have.

You lose Dillo. You are a loser of the major order. Not because you aren't bright, you are. But because you want to be right in all instances, regardless of the correctness of the position you took. That's the difference.

I lose because you say I lose? I don't think so. It's not that I am trying to be "right" about everything. I back positions because I think they are right to begin with. When people try to refute what I say by resorting to lies and insults then I assume that the postition I chose to back was the truth. I'm quite open to your nationalization of American ports idea as at least an alternative.

dilloduck said:
:rotflmao: When all reason and logic fail-------stomp your feet!!
What he said and add, 'talk to the hand.' No dealing with.

Kathianne said:
What he said and add, 'talk to the hand.' No dealing with.

Apparently not with reason, logic or facts.Those without a personal vendetta seem to be able to deal with me just fine.

dilloduck said:
Apparently not with reason, logic or facts.Those without a personal vendetta seem to be able to deal with me just fine.

you are correct, cannot deal with that. I have zero 'personal vendetta' with you.

Kathianne said:
you are correct, cannot deal with that. I have zero 'personal vendetta' with you.

If you can't deal with reason, facts and logic then this discussion turns into an emotional name calling piece of crap. I guess calling me a "fucktard" was just a litle term of endearment?

dilloduck said:
If you can't deal with reason, facts and logic then this discussion turns into an emotional name calling piece of crap. I guess calling me a "fucktard" was just a litle term of endearment?
Just facts.

Kathianne said:
Just facts.

Facts? cool--throw some out there. Lets look at em. We can start simple.

The UAE bought out the company that previously ran port operations in the US.
We have to either let the UAE do the job or find another company to do it.

dilloduck said:
Facts? cool--throw some out there. Lets look at em. We can start simple.

The UAE bought out the company that previously ran port operations in the US.
We have to either let the UAE do the job or find another company to do it.
According to what statute?

Kathianne said:
According to what statute?

I would assume whatever statute is applicable. If the US finds the statute to be an impediment to choosing a company to run the ports perhaps they can be re-examined too. Nothing is set in stone.

dilloduck said:
I would assume whatever statute is applicable. If the US finds the statute to be an impediment to choosing a company to run the ports perhaps they can be re-examined too. Nothing is set in stone.
Yah, whatever.

Forum List

Back