Saudi Crown Prince Orders Palestinian President to Accept Trump's Peace Plan

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

Here's how you get peace in the Middle East.

send the Zionists back to Europe where they came from.
What part of Europe is Bethlehem in?
Funny how the freak screams about too much immigration into Israel while in other threads screams for open borders in the US.
Colonial settlers are not immigrants.

Wipe out the Jews! Now where have I heard that before?

Wouldn't know, you are the one who thinks 'wiping people out' is okay if htey are brown.

My solution would be to send the Zionists back to Europe, where they came from.
Then one would have to send the Arabs back to Arabia, where they came from.

Fair is fair......:)

(There are blacks, brown, yellow, purple, all the colors of the rainbow in Israel. You are one of the only ones who is not aware of it. And NONE of them have been "wiped out", most of them are citizens of Israel and PROUD of it )

So, how about the Saudi peace plan?
Good question. Six pages of blabber but nobody posts the proposal.

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

Here's how you get peace in the Middle East.

send the Zionists back to Europe where they came from.
What part of Europe is Bethlehem in?
Funny how the freak screams about too much immigration into Israel while in other threads screams for open borders in the US.
Colonial settlers are not immigrants.
Oh. So there was no immigration into America in the 17th and 18th centuries. Interesting.

Then one would have to send the Arabs back to Arabia, where they came from.

Fair is fair......:)

(There are blacks, brown, yellow, purple, all the colors of the rainbow in Israel. You are one of the only ones who is not aware of it. And NONE of them have been "wiped out", most of them are citizens of Israel and PROUD of it )

The Saudis will be gone long before the Palestinians are.

When Saudi Arabia goes Jihadist, we are all pretty much fucked.

Forum List

Back