Saudi Child Rapist to be Beheaded

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
A SAUDI court of cassation upheld a ruling to behead and crucify a 22-year-old man convicted of raping five children and leaving one of them to die in the desert, newspapers reported today.

The convict was arrested earlier this year after a seven-year old boy helped police in their investigation.

The child left in the desert after the rape was three years old, Okaz newspaper said.

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public.

So far this year about 40 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

In Saudi Arabia, crucifixion means tying the body of the convict to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after beheading.

Child rapist to be beheaded, crucified | World Breaking News | News.com.au

A SAUDI court of cassation upheld a ruling to behead and crucify a 22-year-old man convicted of raping five children and leaving one of them to die in the desert, newspapers reported today.

The convict was arrested earlier this year after a seven-year old boy helped police in their investigation.

The child left in the desert after the rape was three years old, Okaz newspaper said.

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public.

In Saudi Arabia, crucifixion means tying the body of the convict to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after beheading.

He should be tortured first.

get a couple of hard pipe-hitting ******* with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to go to work on him.

Actually, that gives me an idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUPbaUFNZM]YouTube - Misery - Inappropriate Laughter - Part 2[/ame]

get a couple of hard pipe-hitting ******* with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to go to work on him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUPbaUFNZM]YouTube - Misery - Inappropriate Laughter - Part 2[/ame]

i hate that scene. refuse to watch it. sorry. i seriously would rather go through the toll booth.

i hate that scene. refuse to watch it. sorry. i seriously would rather go through the toll booth.

It was such a good book. One of King's last good ones.

If you think that's bad, should read the book. It was so bad in the book that they couldn't show it on screen.

It was such a good book. One of King's last good ones.

Wouldn't go that far but it was one of his best books to say the least. He's coming out with a new book next week. :D

He lost me with Gerald's Game. Prior to that, I had liked everything he wrote. I'll be reading an excerpt from the new one, Under the Dome, later tonight. The fact that he started it, what?, thirty years ago gives me hope.

We could use a little of that kind of justice here in our country. When I was in Saudi I took a picture of the square where they do this beheading stuff out in public for everybody to see. The locals called it "Chop Chop Square".

He lost me with Gerald's Game. Prior to that, I had liked everything he wrote. I'll be reading an excerpt from the new one, Under the Dome, later tonight. The fact that he started it, what?, thirty years ago gives me hope.

According to the reviews I read, this is old time King. I'm hoping he can go back to writing great novels though. His work since the accident hasn't been stellar.

I would have thought having to live in Saudi Arabia was punishment enough, death is the parole.

According to the reviews I read, this is old time King. I'm hoping he can go back to writing great novels though. His work since the accident hasn't been stellar.

Nothing will ever top The Stand.

Topic tie in: There were crucifixions in The Stand. :eusa_whistle:

Nothing will ever top The Stand.

Topic tie in: There were crucifixions in The Stand. :eusa_whistle:

Geez. I'll have to read that. the movie sucked.

Forum List

Back