Saudi beauty queen

niqab.jpg

Saudi beauty queen Aya Ali al-Mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewelry, cash and a trip to Malaysia-- all without showing her face, Saudi media reported Friday.
With her face and body completely covered by the black head-to-toe abaya mandatory in the conservative Muslim kingdom, 18-year-old Mulla was named "Queen of Beautiful Morals" late Thursday, newspapers reported.

There was none of the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and heavy media coverage of beauty pageants elsewhere when the contest was decided in the eastern city of Safwa.

Instead, the winner and the two runner-up princesses had to undergo a three-month test of their dutifulness to their parents and family, and their service to society.

This included a battery of personal, cultural, social and psychological tests, Al-Watan reported....

Saudi beauty queen wins without showing her face

I know its an old thread but...i have to laugh.

The winner was crowned the best slave.

Last edited:
niqab.jpg

saudi beauty queen aya ali al-mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewelry, cash and a trip to malaysia-- all without showing her face, saudi media reported friday.
With her face and body completely covered by the black head-to-toe abaya mandatory in the conservative muslim kingdom, 18-year-old mulla was named "queen of beautiful morals" late thursday, newspapers reported.

There was none of the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and heavy media coverage of beauty pageants elsewhere when the contest was decided in the eastern city of safwa.

Instead, the winner and the two runner-up princesses had to undergo a three-month test of their dutifulness to their parents and family, and their service to society.

this included a battery of personal, cultural, social and psychological tests, al-watan reported....

saudi beauty queen wins without showing her face

i know its an old thread but...i have to laugh.

the winner was crowned the best slave.

lmao

niqab.jpg

saudi beauty queen aya ali al-mulla trounced 274 rivals to win a crown, jewelry, cash and a trip to malaysia-- all without showing her face, saudi media reported friday.
With her face and body completely covered by the black head-to-toe abaya mandatory in the conservative muslim kingdom, 18-year-old mulla was named "queen of beautiful morals" late thursday, newspapers reported.

There was none of the swimsuit and evening gown competitions and heavy media coverage of beauty pageants elsewhere when the contest was decided in the eastern city of safwa.

this included a battery of personal, cultural, social and psychological tests, al-watan reported....

saudi beauty queen wins without showing her face

i know its an old thread but...i have to laugh.

the winner was crowned the best slave.

lmao

Well, am i wrong?

She has very kind, intelligent eyes.

Are you the Emma everyone has been talking about? From what I've been hearing to sound very smart and pretty with good morals and family values a zero tolerance for all the trolls here... i like that maybe we can be friends.

Forum List

Back