Saudi Arabia tries to win Americans over with new ad..

krisy said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129604,00.html

I wonder how this will be taken by the American people? I am also wondering why the Saudis are actually spending this much money to try to win the American population over?!

A million dollars to them is about the same as a ten cent piece to you or me. They know that lots of folks here believe that we should have attacked Saudi Arabia before going after anyone else.

"The ads point out the Sept. 11 commission's (search) finding that the Saudi government was not involved in terrorist attacks upon the United States."

You can bet your last nickel that the ads don't mention the fact that the Saudi government "donated" one million dollars to the families of each of the Saudi hijackers. They claimed it was a "humanitarian" gesture. To me, it looks more like a payoff. A humanitarian gesture would have been to give a million dollars to the families of each of the victims of the 9-11 attacks, not to the families of the swine who murdered them.

krisy said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129604,00.html

I wonder how this will be taken by the American people? I am also wondering why the Saudis are actually spending this much money to try to win the American population over?!

Believe it or not, I heard this add run down here on the radio while listening to Rush, on 550 AM in Phoenix. I couldn't believe my ears.

As far as I'm concerned, the Saudi's can eat shit and die.

Pale Rider said:
Believe it or not, I heard this add run down here on the radio while listening to Rush, on 550 AM in Phoenix. I couldn't believe my ears.

As far as I'm concerned, the Saudi's can eat shit and die.

I echo this,Rider. I still don't understand why they care what we think of them. I know they know we don't like them. But you would think they would be more concerned with the government's feelings toward them than ours.I believe they can't be trusted and I hate when they are referred to as our "friend".

Forum List

Back