Saudi Arabia Ordered Hillary To Leave Behind Those Who Died In Libya.

Another not credible source
When looking for the site's mission statement this is what I found:
A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

The headline nowhere near matches the content of the email. What a load of BS.

Thanks for showing how bias our media is though... Sad that they flat out lie like that

The headline nowhere near matches the content of the email. What a load of BS.

Thanks for showing how bias our media is though... Sad that they flat out lie like that
It the modern version of journalism for wanna be anarchist and so called conservatives

The alarming part is the campaign donations by the saudi govt.
Oh dear God no, yet with a Super PAC, anyone can donate, and they are kept anonymous....(music rises)

So you agree with super PACs and the saudi govt controlling our moves through pay for play? You didn't mind bush and the prjnce s all getting their kiss on?
Since when do you speak for me?

I'm not. Those were questions?

Oh dear God no, yet with a Super PAC, anyone can donate, and they are kept anonymous....(music rises)

So you agree with super PACs and the saudi govt controlling our moves through pay for play? You didn't mind bush and the prjnce s all getting their kiss on?

I was merely making lite sarcasm that what Hillary is doing is what others are still doing, yet we never hear them complain when their side does it..and yes I do mind, I have had a bad 'tude about it since the 1980's...

I was merely making lite sarcasm that what Hillary is doing is what others are still doing, yet we never hear them complain when their side does it..and yes I do mind, I have had a bad 'tude about it since the 1980's...
I'm with you on that.

Both sides are active in pay to play. It needs to end.

I'm with you on that.

Both sides are active in pay to play. It needs to end.
I'm all for major campaign finance reform but the term pay for play is getting so overused in this news cycle... Can we move on already?!

Forum List

Back