Saudi Arabia Not Liable In 9/11 Attacks

Which makes allowing 85% of our oil production capacity to lay in the ground untouched so some lizard doesn't have to move to the next tree as much a security issue as any alternative sources.

silly to drill and destroy without thought about our environment just to allow oil companies to send their oil to china and india so they can make more and more windfall profits ....

unless, of course, you believe we need to nationalize our oil.

Rich America cares more about the Bin Ladin Royal Family more than they do middle class Americans. That's why I say, it's not about black, muslim, gay, jewish, women...

It's about rich vs. poor. They want to pay us as little as possible. You can either bend over and take it or fight for more. Sheeple?

what is that saying...follow the money ...and the money trail leads to the saudis' ....as you can see sunni has been welcomed and now will be to spew lies about israel and i assure you i am not an israeli support....remember the uss liberty....but sunni is here to convert and convince us he comes as an AMERICAN...he does not...he comes AS A MUSLIM CONVERT...HE IS AN AMERICAN TRAITOR.
How is being a Muslim a traitor?

Doesn't America have Freedom of religion?

Rich America cares more about the Bin Ladin Royal Family more than they do middle class Americans. That's why I say, it's not about black, muslim, gay, jewish, women...

It's about rich vs. poor. They want to pay us as little as possible. You can either bend over and take it or fight for more. Sheeple?

Spot on.

How is being a Muslim a traitor?

Doesn't America have Freedom of religion?

did you ever answer my question....if ask to fight for muslims...against the us...who are you gonna go with? answer that? will you fight for your religion or for the country you claim is so immoral?

I have no use for anyone of any religion who thinks the wtc attacks were not a directed attack by the saudis. You can blame the jews..which of course being a good muslim you have to do....so tell me ..will you take up a jihad against the us...i know that jihad is a challenge to be a good muslim...but has been perverted by extremists...but what is your answer....

did you ever answer my question....if ask to fight for muslims...against the us...who are you gonna go with? answer that? will you fight for your religion or for the country you claim is so immoral?

If another terrorist attack happens, willyou stand with your muslim american brothers or sisters or will you let chaney put AMERICANS in consentration camps?

Just like we did the japanese americans.

That is very unamerican. Just like Bush held Americans indefinately without habius corpus or due process. Hose Padilla.

Ps. mccain is the manchurian candidate. The russians and viet kong brainwashed him for 5.5 yrs. so forget about when obama went to africa as a kid. Harmless. But mccain really was brainwashed. Just look at his ties with Georgia and Viet nam.

Time to wake up. wakey wakey.

Currently I believe that we essantially know what happened that day on 9-11.

As to how deeply responsibility goes into the royal house of Saud?

Well, I rather doubt that that family would collectively be involved, but I have very little doubt that of the thousands of members of that royal family some are supporting the folks who hate us...at least passively, if not actively.

What large family doesn't have its own internal conflicts?

And when the family conflict involves control over the world's largest reserve of oil?

I think there's undoubtably some power struggles going on within that extended family.

Consider the possibility, too, that is might behoove that family to have allies on both sides of the equasion....just in case.

But here's something to ponder...

During the Ottoman empire, the brothers of the incoming ruler were all killed to insure that there was no possible squabble over who had the right to succession. this was the law of the land, not merely the actions of one or two generations of paranoid rulers.

Considering that the rulers had multiple wives, and might have hundreds of male children, that's not exactly a minor obsession with keeping things under control.

Blood may be thicker than water, but gold is thicker than blood.

Last edited:
You realize of course if a Court ever did rule they were liable, then people could sue the US Government for supporting " Freedom Fighters" around the world. Since a freedom fighter to us is a terrorist to the Government they are fighting.

You realize of course if a Court ever did rule they were liable, then people could sue the US Government for supporting " Freedom Fighters" around the world. Since a freedom fighter to us is a terrorist to the Government they are fighting.

Given that we couldn't sue North for selling arms to Arab terrorism, so he could fund Central American terrorism, I rather doubt that.

But hey, it'd be a good theory if America really were an authentic land truly governed by its laws.

Given that we couldn't sue North for selling arms to Arab terrorism, so he could fund Central American terrorism, I rather doubt that.

But hey, it'd be a good theory if America really were an authentic land truly governed by its laws.

North sold no arms to terrorists. Nice try though.

He did though anarms merchant.

He did knowing full well the final destination of them too.

When it comes to knowing the details of this event I trust the word of two US Senators (one Republican one Democratic) of the USA more than I trust your sources, sport.

He did though anarms merchant.

He did knowing full well the final destination of them too.

When it comes to knowing the details of this event I trust the word of two US Senators (one Republican one Democratic) of the USA more than I trust your sources, sport.

Sure thing, it is illegal to sell arms that way from the US, so if he did it, why wasn't the charge made and he convicted on it? Ohh wait, I forgot, only democrats get to be innocent till proven guilty, if they are conservative that is all the proof one needs to claim they did anything you care to claim and claim they are guilty as well.

Already been over what he was charged with and convicted and then overturned on.

Trying to pin the actions of others on those that did not commit said actions is hardly personal responsibility. And that is not a Republican trait, it is a conservative one.

This argument's been had over and over. If I sell you a gun, or give you one, and you murder someone with it, am I responsible for your actions subsequent to providing you with the weapon?

Hell no, I'm not. YOU are personally responsible. The members of AQ that planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11 are responsible for the attacks.

And just to clarify, I'd as sooner cozy up to a snake as any of those Saudi princes, so there isn't anything partisan in my argument. I despise the fact that we do business with those backwards-assed f*cks. I STILL think trying to pin 9/11 on them is REALLY stretching it.

Right... stretching isn't cool when your in bed with the dictator.

"His regime has had high-level contacts with al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to al Qaeda terrorists." - Remarks by the Vice President at the Air National Guard Senior Leadership Conference, White House (12/2/2002)
We did have reporting that was public, that came out shortly after the 9/11 attack, provided by the Czech government, suggesting there had been a meeting in Prague between Mohammed Atta, the lead hijacker, and a man named al-Ani (Ahmed Khalil Ibrahim Samir al-Ani), who was an Iraqi intelligence official in Prague, at the embassy there, in April of '01, prior to the 9/11 attacks. It has never been -- we've never been able to collect any more information on that. That was the one that possibly tied the two together to 9/11." - Transcript of Interview with Vice President Dick Cheney, Rocky Mountain News (1/9/2004)

Forum List

Back