Saudi Arabia Not Liable In 9/11 Attacks

Kind of sick making. Does that mean all those charges against people giving aid to terrorists are bogus as well?

In its ruling, the judges said it would have to dismiss the case against the princes even if it were proven that they were aware of bin Laden's public vows to harm the United States.

"Even if the four princes were reckless in monitoring how their donations were spent, or could and did foresee that recipients of their donations would attack targets in the United States, that would be insufficient," the three-judge panel said.

Wow ...

You know what they say about kissing cousins!:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $Bush & Saudi Royal Kiss.jpg
    $Bush & Saudi Royal Kiss.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 134
So much for the Republicans' mantra about personal responsibility, eh?

Ya cause Bush ordered the Judge to rule that way? Right? You guys are grasping at straws, give it up.

Personally unless they had evidence the Princes were KNOWINGLY giving FOR terrorism they did not have a case. But then that is cause I believe in fair and proper legal cases.

If the claim " they should have known" is now the standard why we could triple our law suits in this country alone.

Ya cause Bush ordered the Judge to rule that way? Right? You guys are grasping at straws, give it up.

Personally unless they had evidence the Princes were KNOWINGLY giving FOR terrorism they did not have a case. But then that is cause I believe in fair and proper legal cases.

If the claim " they should have known" is now the standard why we could triple our law suits in this country alone.

Can I take the above to read that if YOU were leading this nation that you WOULD hold Saudi Arabia's ruling family partially responsible for 9-11, then?

So much for the Republicans' mantra about personal responsibility, eh?

Trying to pin the actions of others on those that did not commit said actions is hardly personal responsibility. And that is not a Republican trait, it is a conservative one.

This argument's been had over and over. If I sell you a gun, or give you one, and you murder someone with it, am I responsible for your actions subsequent to providing you with the weapon?

Hell no, I'm not. YOU are personally responsible. The members of AQ that planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11 are responsible for the attacks.

And just to clarify, I'd as sooner cozy up to a snake as any of those Saudi princes, so there isn't anything partisan in my argument. I despise the fact that we do business with those backwards-assed f*cks. I STILL think trying to pin 9/11 on them is REALLY stretching it.

I don't believe that Saudia Arabia or Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11

It was carried out by the Israelie Mossad to force America into a war in the Middle East and destroy Israel's enemies.

It was carried out by the Israelie Mossad to force America into a war in the Middle East and destroy Israel's enemies.

Obviously what you believe is completely destroyed by evidence, but feel free to live in your own little world. I'm sure you know everyone there and they like you.:badgrin:

actually, the standard for notice in most negligence cases is "knew or should have known"

and if you notice, the court seems to have said it doesn't matter even if they knew money was going to terrorist organizations....

something's really wrong with that.

actually, the standard for notice in most negligence cases is "knew or should have known"

and if you notice, the court seems to have said it doesn't matter even if they knew money was going to terrorist organizations....

something's really wrong with that.

Since we buy their oil by the shipload and know where our money is going, I guess we all go to the slammer

I would think most people would understand the difference. Though it is why alternative energies is a security issue

Which makes allowing 85% of our oil production capacity to lay in the ground untouched so some lizard doesn't have to move to the next tree as much a security issue as any alternative sources.

what is that saying...follow the money ...and the money trail leads to the saudis' ....as you can see sunni has been welcomed and now will be to spew lies about israel and i assure you i am not an israeli support....remember the uss liberty....but sunni is here to convert and convince us he comes as an AMERICAN...he does not...he comes AS A MUSLIM CONVERT...HE IS AN AMERICAN TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back