Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, UAE welcome Trump peace plan

Yea, “ Jesus” just loves people who constantly express their Hate for the Jewish people
But then, why not? Your “ Church” does.
Complain, mock all you want. You and all Jews will be judged. I am not God. I am just telling you his truth.

This topic is done. I feel unclean in this thread.

You still haven’t told us why Jews will be judged. Just another Antisemitic Goy with a big mouth. BYE... Don’t let the door hit you
Salvation can only come through Jesus Christ. You can only be born again through Christ. This applies to Anyone...A N Y O N E...A N Y O N E. Whoever denies the son...denies the father. Denying the father damns the one to the pit...to the only place without God's love.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Hebrews 3:19
So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter.
Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Turn or burn Jew.

FUCK YOU ; You “ Christian “ Your “ Church” taught you well
View attachment 307120

He follows “ Jesus” teachings; learned it from his “ fathers”.
Hate, bigotry, violence, name calling; etc. The deplorable learned well

If already talking religion subject.

You know there were news, at least in Hebrew,
that they just built a huge Shul in the capital of one of the Gulf states.

I know this is not directly to do with Pres. Trump Plan, but in some way it does...

Not much about the Arab-Israeli relations reach the English news,
but the Arab media is full of noise about the developments.

Bahraini man sentenced to prison for burning Israeli flag
Bahraini Supreme Court rejects appeal of man who burned an Israeli flag during protest, upholds three-year prison sentence.

859020.jpg

A Bahraini man who burned an Israeli flag during a pro-Palestinian Arab protest has been jailed for three years, Middle East Eye reported on Monday, citing the Bahraini newspaper Al-Bilad.

The Supreme Court of Appeal in Bahrain rejected an appeal lodged by the man, who was convicted of organizing an illegal gathering and rioting, according to the report.

The court upheld the three-year sentence, and said the man "intended to endanger people's lives and properties, to destabilize public security and to disrupt traffic".

The verdict sparked a wave of indignation among Twitter users, who claimed that it was the first time in the history of the Arab world that a person had been punished for burning the Israeli flag.

Arutz Sheva

Forum List

Back