Saudi Arabia considers getting rid of child marriage

Apartheid Saudi Arabia? Wipe the drool from your chin you moron.

Correct, apartheid Saudi Arabia, where non-Muslims are denied citizenship and where religious, gender and sexual apartheid are the norm.
Now, you know, stupid.

I see your point now.

My previous critical comment is officially and cheerfully withdrawn.

You see the point of a bigot, sad.

Apartheid, bullshit, south africans were not segrated due to sexuality, due to gender, nor due to religion.

Of course Apartheid is a seperate topic, I personally know people who lived, worked, and had blacks as friends in South Africa, that sad fact of the news of the day is much of what truely was happening went unreported.

Apartheid is not Saudi Arabia.

In South Africa there was never a chance for Negros to enter the society of Whites, that is Apartheid, no way no how.

In Saudi Arabia, all are welcomed, provided they only become a Moslem.

Tell me how under Apartheid a Negro can become a white man.

That is why it is moronic to call what is happening in Saudi Arabia Apartheid.

Apartheid in Saudi Arabia, only to bigots who do not know history and see things only as a bigot sees things.

Apartheid is segregation based on color, you can change your religion and live in Saudi Arabia, you cannot do a thing if you are black which would allow you to live under APARTHEID.

If you ever out-debate me, we'll celebrate in your honor. Don't hold your breath, though, because you know less than nothing.

What a dumb fucker you are, what do you wish to debate, masturbating, calling people a dunce, if you had half a brain you would see how you began this, by repeating a comment as if I did not understand you the first time, as if I did not now what I knew. Extremely moronic.

So lets see, you were wrong on the British position, did you find my comment there, you were also wrong on how you described Arab character. You were wrong on my position on a Jerusalem on the USA's congressional vote, but that was not debating because you were to pig-headed to see past your bloated ego, I am not the only one who noticed.

Mard69=3 strikes.

Me, point out where I was wrong, when you cannot do this simple task you prove yourself a moron.

go ahead mouth39, (marc39), prove your mouth aint backed up by an empty brain, go back and show what you disagree with.

I understand your utter frustration in coming up against someone such as myself who destroys you each time in Middle East affairs. Maybe you ought to just run along and try forums on knitting or ladies' basketball. This is clearly not your forte.

Each time, where, when you repeated, "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", "the usa congress made jerusalem", that is destroying me, through a bigots eyes only.

Correct, apartheid Saudi Arabia, where non-Muslims are denied citizenship and where religious, gender and sexual apartheid are the norm.
Now, you know, stupid.

I see your point now.

My previous critical comment is officially and cheerfully withdrawn.

You see the point of a bigot, sad.

Apartheid, bullshit, south africans were not segrated due to sexuality, due to gender, nor due to religion.

Of course Apartheid is a seperate topic, I personally know people who lived, worked, and had blacks as friends in South Africa, that sad fact of the news of the day is much of what truely was happening went unreported.

Apartheid is not Saudi Arabia.

In South Africa there was never a chance for Negros to enter the society of Whites, that is Apartheid, no way no how.

In Saudi Arabia, all are welcomed, provided they only become a Moslem.

Tell me how under Apartheid a Negro can become a white man.

That is why it is moronic to call what is happening in Saudi Arabia Apartheid.

Apartheid in Saudi Arabia, only to bigots who do not know history and see things only as a bigot sees things.

Apartheid is segregation based on color, you can change your religion and live in Saudi Arabia, you cannot do a thing if you are black which would allow you to live under APARTHEID.

in other words: in saudi arabia, all are welcomed, as long as they totaly agree with us.

now THAT'S progress!

What a piece of shit Klaem (the sound of me clearing flem from my throat). Under Sharia law it is the Imam that is the final word, not a judge, hence Klaem can make his statement and be true to Klaem's idealogy.
You know nothing of Shari'ah, troll. Only God's word is final.

What a piece of shit Klaem (the sound of me clearing flem from my throat). Under Sharia law it is the Imam that is the final word, not a judge, hence Klaem can make his statement and be true to Klaem's idealogy.
You know nothing of Shari'ah, troll. Only God's word is final.

I dont pretend to be an expert on Sharia law dumb ass, Only God's word is final, I am glad you have become an apostate and turned your back on Allah.

Imam's are the word of Allah in the Sunni world, Imam's allow the rape of ten year old girls. In the Sunni world of Saudi Arabia a pervert with money can purchase children, you know, for their Harem.

Forum List

Back