Saudi Arabia 'agrees deal with Vatican to build churches for Christians living in the Muslim country

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Seems they are becoming more moderate, this will be a first.

Saudi Arabia 'agrees deal with Vatican to build churches for Christians in the Muslim country' | Daily Mail Online

Saudi Arabia has agreed a deal with the Vatican to build churches for Christian worshippers in the Arab country, it is claimed by Middle Eastern media.

The supposed agreement between Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran and Mohammed bin Abdel Karim Al-Issa of the Muslim World League would mark a first in Saudi history.

The cardinal has visited Saudi Arabia this year and met the royal family, urging the Muslim country to treat its citizens equally.

Under the alleged agreement the churches will be built alongside the establishment of a committee to improve relations between the two, Egypt Independent reports.

There was no immediate confirmation from the Vatican. MailOnline has approached Vatican and Saudi authorities for comment.

Seems they are becoming more moderate, this will be a first.

Saudi Arabia 'agrees deal with Vatican to build churches for Christians in the Muslim country' | Daily Mail Online

Saudi Arabia has agreed a deal with the Vatican to build churches for Christian worshippers in the Arab country, it is claimed by Middle Eastern media.

The supposed agreement between Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran and Mohammed bin Abdel Karim Al-Issa of the Muslim World League would mark a first in Saudi history.

The cardinal has visited Saudi Arabia this year and met the royal family, urging the Muslim country to treat its citizens equally.

Under the alleged agreement the churches will be built alongside the establishment of a committee to improve relations between the two, Egypt Independent reports.

There was no immediate confirmation from the Vatican. MailOnline has approached Vatican and Saudi authorities for comment.

Watch the Evans go in and ruin it.

Maybe this is where islam starts to catch up to the 16th century.

I do not believe it will actually happen in a manner that is not STRICTLY controlled.
Saudi Arabia will not allow a cross to be placed atop a church in public view. No
bells. No organ music. no singing or prayers audible to anyone outside some sort
of utterly drab and less than one story building. Anyone using the facility will be in
danger

Saudis are trying to round them all up so they are easier to behead.

No, the new guy in charge of Saudi Arabia has big plans to change everything.

I posted a news story, that is all.

But its wrong. To build Christian Churches in Saudi Arabia is still a crime in the eyes of the Wahhabies of Saudi Arabia.
But Popes like Nazi types.

TAZ - you know that you are a shame for your country, whatever country it is in the world. Why do you just simple not try to heal your own verbal diarrhea, which you are continuously using? It's just simple wrong that anyone is able to build for the inhabitants of Saudi Arabia a Christian church.

Last edited:

But its wrong. To build Christian Churches in Saudi Arabia is still a crime in the eyes of the Wahhabies of Saudi Arabia.

TAZ - you know that you are a shame for your country, whatever country it is in the world. Why do you just simple not try to heal your own verbal diarrhea, which you you are continuously using? It's just simple wrong that anyone is able to build for Arabs in Saudi Arabia a Christian church.
It'll get car bombed anyways. So don't worry so much. :biggrin:

TAZ - you know that you are a shame for your country, whatever country it is in the world. Why do you just simple not try to heal your own verbal diarrhea, which you you are continuously using? It's just simple wrong that anyone is able to build for Arabs in Saudi Arabia a Christian church.

Nazi, your only reason why you speak with me seem to be my Jewish ancestors. So what is your problem with my god?

Last edited:

Nazi, your only reason why you speak with me seem to be my Jewish ancestors. So what is your problem with my god?

It's made up.

It's made up.

Don't believe in god. Problem solved.

Last edited:

It's made up.

If it's real, it doesn't matter if anyone believes in it or not. Are you admitting that it's not real?

It's made up.

If it's real, it doesn't matter if anyone believes in it or not. Are you admitting that it's not real?

Tell me why you speak with me and what you like to know from me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back