Saturdays Royal Wedding.Anyone Really So Excited That They Can't Contain Themselves?

as a kid, Harry had a small panic button with a GPS sattelite so they always knew where he was. he "lost it" once and his entire school was woken up in their dorms by security. it was found in a laundry bin!

You are lying, you are a bigot by your own postings, and I am in my sixties, so, no, I am not against aging, I am against dementia in the aging.
You said I had dementia. That's ageist. Bigoted against the elderly, of which I am one (72), and you knew it.

Well, I guess you'll have to quit the progressives now.

When you post as if you have dementia, then that is only you. You can play Abraham Simpson ("I am old") all you want, and I will just smile at you.

:)

When you post as if you have dementia, then that is only you. You can play Abraham Simpson ("I am old") all you want, and I will just smile at you.

Post as if I have dementia ? Well, there's another bigoted shot right there. If anyone is keeping count of all these Jake the Bigot attacks, let us know.

Post as if I have dementia ? Well, there's another bigoted shot right there. If anyone is keeping count of all these Jake the Bigot attacks, let us know.
Not in the slightest, protectionist. You will always be called out for what you do and how you post. :)

Not in the slightest, protectionist. You will always be called out for what you do and how you post. :)
That's what I'm doing to you right now, Mr ageist bigot.

PS - I seem to recall that you also said you were in support of Affirmative Action programs. That makes you a racist bigot also. Add that to your bigotry list.

That's what I'm doing to you right now, Mr ageist bigot. PS - I seem to recall that you also said you were in support of Affirmative Action programs. That makes you a racist bigot also. Add that to your bigotry list.
I thought you said you and your memory were often strangers.

"i met Harry in 2003. Harry, hosting his own soiree in the VIP room, invited me. the school boy prince should have been studying, instead he was determined to have fun. engaging and likeable i remember a mischievous glint in his eye.

since then, i have watched him evolve from a sometimes wayward royal into an impressive young man.

Today, Harry has never looked happier. Meghan will become the first mixed-race woman to marry into the royal family.

Diana would be thrilled to see her son breaking the royal mold just as she did. it was diana who her sons to marry for love and Harry has followed her advice."

Harry has chosen a commoner for a wife just like William did. royal history is being written!
Queen Elizabeth is very unhappy about this as her facial expression clearly reveals.

:abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024: :CryingCow: Is the leftist media going to cover this as if it was just as exciting as a superbowl or a game 7 of the world serious? Is 75% of All Americans just so full of excitement and anticipation of this wedding that they have to go to the bathroom about once an hour?
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Actually this was brought up on Fox last night. Even the host who brought up this wedding agreed that all of the "Fake Hype" over this wedding was pretty fake.
Well at least Joy Blowhard will be so excited that this will be all she will talking about on The View come Monday.
So anyway,,,how excited are we over this wedding? are we all gonna stay home and cancell our usual Saturday Plans?
:haha: :flirtysmile4: :cul2:

Just great.

When is the divorce?
Maybe six months. She's a victim of British colonialism.

actually she became a member of the white supremacist colonial imperialist patriarcy

actually she became a member of the white supremacist colonial imperialist patriarcy
Which brought higher standards of living, good quality medical care, saved lives, improved life for Billions of people >> Example: North America.

From this >>
tipi-snow.jpg

To this >>
th

Which brought higher standards of living, good quality medical care, saved lives, improved life for Billions of people >> Example: North America.

From this >>
tipi-snow.jpg

To this >>
th

that one guy looks to be an evil NRA member and a member of the oppressive patriarchy . He is also a racist/ sexist as he undoubtedly tells his squaw to get back in the teepee and make him a sandwich

I thought the wedding was beautiful and nothing and I mean nothing was more powerful of a message of change than watching the faces of those present, ie prim and proper white folk..... looking confused disoriented and challenged....all because black people was in da house!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I thought the wedding was beautiful and nothing and I mean nothing was more powerful of a message of change than watching the faces of those present, ie prim and proper white folk..... looking confused disoriented and challenged....all because black people was in da house!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah and their crummy music marred the whole event, which without it, it would have been 100% perfect. This was a serious downgrade of marvelous European culture.

PS - the word is THE, not "da".

I thought you said you and your memory were often strangers.
Sometimes my memory is quite good >>>

Posted by JakeStarkey, April 28, 2016 >>>

"protectionist is some strange.

He will break down permanently when it dawns on him that Trump won't be president."

Forum List

Back