Saturday Night.. Sex Lies

Never lied about sex stuff.

Had a girl friend way back in Vegas though that liked to get tied up, and I don't mean she'd hold out her hands and let you. There was a battle involved with getting her tied up, but that was the part she liked. Problem was by the time I got her tied up, I was to tired to go to work... :lol:

I once had a girlfriend like that. One evening I got home and she was waiting for me in nothing but sexy bra and panties. She said to me, "Tie me up and you can do anything you want." So I tied her up and went for a drink with the boys!

Damn it, I've never ran across one like that, it kinda sucks.

There have been a few I've put a pillow over their face so they would shut the hell up and quit disturbing the neighbors.

Screamers-----I hate fucking screamers :doubt:

:ack-1:

There have been a few I've put a pillow over their face so they would shut the hell up and quit disturbing the neighbors.

Sex is supposed to be fun...and loud and raucous. I don't know about you Lumpy, but silent partners are not much fun.

Sex is supposed to be fun...and loud and raucous. I don't know about you Lumpy, but silent partners are not much fun.

Oh bullshit, Syrenn--Just bend over and take it quietly. The damn neighbors really don't need to hear all your shit.

I once had a girlfriend like that. One evening I got home and she was waiting for me in nothing but sexy bra and panties. She said to me, "Tie me up and you can do anything you want." So I tied her up and went for a drink with the boys!

Screamers-----I hate fucking screamers :doubt:

Dr Dilloduck .. it's just not the same without you.. just have to have that professional touch..

Oh bullshit, Syrenn--Just bend over and take it quietly. The damn neighbors really don't need to hear all your shit.

I agree...you need to bend over and take it quietly. Ive got just the ball gag for you.

I agree...you need to bend over and take it quietly. Ive got just the ball gag for you.

Well we've already seen your fake tits and ass pics ( lord knows what the purpose for that is ) so lets see the ball gag.

I haven't been bragging.

Right ---you're the female version of a guy bragging about his dick size. :lol:

Really, have i mentioned my breast size anywhere on this forum? Please show me where i brag about my breasts.

Well you did make the claim that you might be interested in a reduction but thats' not the point. Your claim that you chase men off with your "up front" attitude is a bit bogus. Are you sure you don't scare em off by just taking your clothes off ?

It also functions without being loud. The noise part is the least relevant.
If you lie to a partner, it is probably not about sex. About sex you only lie if this involves another 3rd person and you are disloyal to your partner.

Right ---you're the female version of a guy bragging about his dick size. :lol:

Really, have i mentioned my breast size anywhere on this forum? Please show me where i brag about my breasts.

Well you did make the claim that you might be interested in a reduction but thats' not the point. Your claim that you chase men off with your "up front" attitude is a bit bogus. Are you sure you don't scare em off by just taking your clothes off ?

:lol:

Yeah, i do want a reduction, if you cant deal with that, that is your problem. I don't think many men can claim they want a dick reduction, so how is wanting a reduction...bragging And an up front attitude about sex DOES make men nervous. As you are so kindly showing everyone.

you are very frustrated aren't you? Sad sad sad...

:lol:

Yeah, i do want a reduction, if you cant deal with that, that is your problem. I don't think many men can claim they want a dick reduction, so how is wanting a reduction...bragging And an up front attitude about sex DOES make men nervous. As you are so kindly showing everyone.

you are very frustrated aren't you? Sad sad sad...

No---please read with comprehension. You HAVE made a claim about large breasts, use provacative sexual images in your avatars and your "up front" attitude about sex is about as believable as Actsnoblemartin having a 10 inch cock. Pretending to be some hot cyber hussy is what's pathetic.

Last edited:
My first time I said to her, that I am a virgin. I was vainly expecting special treatment.
To another one I said, that the first round is very quick :lol:
I dont say such things anymore, but it has not fundamentally changed.

Women who wanted to get tied up or something like that, I never met.
I also do not know how I would react to a woman having such wishes from me.
At first it would irritate me big time.

This is the thing about sex, women have it rather easy, basically they just have to show up. Where as the Guys do the bulk of the work and take on the responsibility of success.

This is the thing about sex, women have it rather easy, basically they just have to show up. Where as the Guys do the bulk of the work and take on the responsibility of success.

Ain't it the truth------I don't know why we even bother---damn hormones :lol:

Forum List

Back