Saturday Night Seduction

Last edited:
In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

Hell yes they want seduction. But mostly respect. A woman knows the difference between a no-class loser and a real man. They will make their choice accordingly.

Open doors for a woman. No exceptions. Even if you are angry at her at the moment. And that includes the car door. Fifty years from now, you better be opening that car door.

A man should always walk on the street side of the sidewalk. I am amazed how many young men I see who do not observe this etiquette.

There are many, many ways you must treat a woman right that don't cost a cent. But flowers have always been, and always will be, a must. Random presentations for no reason at all are never forgotten. Be a hero.

Dark chocolate creates a chemical reaction identical to infatuation. And it is actually good for your brain. You should be giving your woman chocolate like you give her multi-vitamins. She will be brilliant and love you to the end of time.

Last edited:
In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

Hell yes they want seduction. But mostly respect. A woman knows the difference between a no-class loser and a real man. They will make their choice accordingly.

Open doors for a woman. No exceptions. Even if you are angry at her at the moment. And that includes the car door. Fifty years from now, you better be opening that car door.

A man should always walk on the street side of the sidewalk. I am amazed how many young men I see who do not observe this etiquette.

There are many, many ways you must treat a woman right that don't cost a cent. But flowers have always been, and always will be, a must. Random presentations for no reason at all are never forgotten. Be a hero.

Dark chocolate creates a chemical reaction identical to infatuation. And it is actually good for your brain. You should be giving your woman chocolate like you give her multi-vitamins. She will be brilliant and love you to the end of time.

Sheesh.. I wish I'd said that..

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:

:lol:.. I must say.. I would appreciate the womens view on this... You know , just how much of an investment they expect..

I have never been into gifts, but YES to fine dining and I don't mean a restaurant with plastic tables. I mean fine dining....cocktails or wine or both....dancing maybe but if not a smooth ride home and a kiss at the door, and hearing the question, May I call you again?

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:

:lol:.. I must say.. I would appreciate the womens view on this... You know , just how much of an investment they expect..

I have never been into gifts, but YES to fine dining and I don't mean a restaurant with plastic tables. I mean fine dining....cocktails or wine or both....dancing maybe but if not a smooth ride home and a kiss at the door, and hearing the question, May I call you again?

add a romantic walk under the moonlight and well, I'd like to be there.

I know of this great beach....clothing optional...:eusa_whistle:

Will you take me there when our divorces are final, Lumpy 1 darlin`? :lol:

I know of this great beach....clothing optional...:eusa_whistle:

Will you take me there when our divorces are final, Lumpy 1 darlin`? :lol:

Moonlight, loving conversation, waves crashing on the ocean shore (hopefully a warm night) and a beautiful Lady to share the mystery.

Alas, the sweetest of dreams that can never be...

Last edited:
I should think that the evening stroll to the spot behind the high school bleachers should be enough....

:D

I should think that the evening stroll to the spot behind the high school bleachers should be enough....

:D

I'm not opposed to pure lust, I am a guy after all, we do have immediate needs just like the ladies only different, we usually do most of the pleasurable work.....:thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back