Saturday Night Seduction

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

In this fast paced, fast food, I got no time, world we live in, is the art of seduction necessary?

Do the Gals now-a-days want the flowers, chocolates, the fine dining and wine, poetry in the moonlight, those sweetened words of praise for their beauty and charms.

Or .. is it just reduced to a quick burger, French fries, a brew-ski ..and bed..?

I think ya gotta still buy em Lumpy. :lol:

Well, that all depends on you, on the girl, on the time, on the location, on whether either party has short, medium, or long-terms goals and probably a good deal of other factors.

:lol:.. I must say.. I would appreciate the womens view on this... You know , just how much of an investment they expect..

:lol:.. I must say.. I would appreciate the womens view on this... You know , just how much of an investment they expect..

Way to risky for them to just come right out and tell ya the bottom line.

Well, that all depends on you, on the girl, on the time, on the location, on whether either party has short, medium, or long-terms goals and probably a good deal of other factors.

Wow.. all that.. so.. you've been thinking about this for a while..?:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8]YouTube - The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love (Live)[/ame]

Lumpy, it isn't the money. It's the thoughtfulness. A single rose might cost a dollar, but the time and thought to stop off and collect one before a date speaks volumes.

For me, it's gentleness, kindness, thoughtfulness and desire. I don't think you can price out any of those qualities.

Now go get Mrs. Lumpy a damned daisy.

Lumpy, it isn't the money. It's the thoughtfulness. A single rose might cost a dollar, but the time and thought to stop off and collect one before a date speaks volumes.

For me, it's gentleness, kindness, thoughtfulness and desire. I don't think you can price out any of those qualities.

What happened here.. suddenly it's about me..:ack-1:

Fine then, I like the moonlight, waves crashing on the beach, fine wine, good food and she's certainly welcome to go fishing with me.

Just kidding I'm old school.. I like the romance and anticipation..

Ok Lumpy--let me rephrase that---you still gotta work for it. :cool:

Ok Lumpy--let me rephrase that---you still gotta work for it. :cool:

:rofl:

Depends... is this a first date kinda thing. Or a "thank God..no kids" for a few hours kinda thing?

Work for it!!???? Not in my lifetime!!! Gurl wanna partake o HUGGY's charms last minute-like she better be packin the results of a recent check up! HUGGY don wear nothin between me an the poon tang!! An she better smell good! An taste good!...an have a clean crib!

CHRIST!! Once I let a hottie pick me up after she plied me with a few drinks an we went to her place and barely made it in the front door and clothes started flyin and there we were.. goin at it like crazed monkeys and GUESS WHAT??? FLEAS@#$%^&!!!!!!

I started feeling creepy and got up and there were fleas all over my legs!!!! Seemed like hundreds of em!!

My conclusion was that she worked for the fleas and invited guys over to feed on!!!!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Depends... is this a first date kinda thing. Or a "thank God..no kids" for a few hours kinda thing?

I see your point.. lets leave it up to you..

I see your point.. lets leave it up to you..

Leave what up to me? You are kinda lazy...huh? LOL :tongue:

Remember Lumpy...your daughter watches how you treat Mrs. Lumpy. That'll be her standard for measuring a good man when she's older. Shouldn't mini-Lumpy get roses?

You treat those you love well, everyone wins.

Remember Lumpy...your daughter watches how you treat Mrs. Lumpy. That'll be her standard for measuring a good man when she's older. Shouldn't mini-Lumpy get roses?

You treat those you love well, everyone wins.

Pressure's really on now Lumpy----can you handle it ??? :lol:

Forum List

Back