Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, what an ignorant, stupid, pantshatting reply to post. You're gonna do nothing.

You're right...I probably wont have to since I live in a gated and walled community that was rated the number one Master planned community in the Country three years in a row.
Makes me want to rent a house in shitsville just so I can have some fun.....
Are ya gonna show up if I throw a party?
A Snowflake hiding behind a wall...with a gun...talking tough on the internet!

I can hit out to 400 meters with ease and I ain't squeamish.
Try me....I look forward to it.
Wow...you don't only talk tough on the internet...you talk tough from behind your wall as well!!
I'm impressed.

I do it on the steps as well...assuming you know what that means.
I'm sure you do...be careful sticking your head up though.

You're right...I probably wont have to since I live in a gated and walled community that was rated the number one Master planned community in the Country three years in a row.
Makes me want to rent a house in shitsville just so I can have some fun.....
Are ya gonna show up if I throw a party?
A Snowflake hiding behind a wall...with a gun...talking tough on the internet!

I can hit out to 400 meters with ease and I ain't squeamish.
Try me....I look forward to it.
Wow...you don't only talk tough on the internet...you talk tough from behind your wall as well!!
I'm impressed.

I do it on the steps as well...assuming you know what that means.
I'm sure you do...be careful sticking your head up though.

Snowflakes dont shoot back,other than with angry stares.

We also laugh at you rubes in flyover country
Did you laugh at them on November 9th?
On November 9th my first emotion was to cry but then I said no I will laugh.

Keep on laughing....on your way to irrelevancy.
We will see if we laugh our way to irrelevancy or we laugh your sorry asses out of American Politics forever.
It is old white men's last hurrah.
I say that as an old white man. I am embarrassed by old white men not being able to handle their reduced relevancy.

Sounds racist.

America has just given notice we wont stand for your shenanigans any longer.
Get ready to be kicked to the curb dipshit. The left and the globullist have jumped the gun and the world is fighting back in the form of Brexit and Trump.
Your days are numbered and I cant wait to start the countdown.
old white men saying we are in control. You give notice. We will see who is gone after the count down.

We will see if we laugh our way to irrelevancy or we laugh your sorry asses out of American Politics forever.
I say that as an old white man. I am embarrassed by old white men not being able to handle their reduced relevancy.

Sounds racist.

Get ready to be kicked to the curb dipshit. The left and the globullist have jumped the gun and the world is fighting back in the form of Brexit and Trump.
old white men saying we are in control. You give notice. We will see who is gone after the count down.

You are losing .....Bigly.

Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration.
The Trump administration is a great asset to all comedians but especially to SNL.

SNL spotlights the absurdity of the people who make up the Trump administration, especially the top man himself.
They did it to Bush and Reagan too. The fact that we have many immature hateful lefties is not news.

Sounds racist.

You're a cartoon.

Saturday Night Live has highest ratings in 6 years by making fun of the Trump administration.
The Trump administration is a great asset to all comedians but especially to SNL.

SNL spotlights the absurdity of the people who make up the Trump administration, especially the top man himself.
They did it to Bush and Reagan too. The fact that we have many immature hateful lefties is not news.

Hey, I never heard any of them bitch about being parodied on SNL. Neither did Obama, and he was parodied several times as well.

SNL is a satire show, and parody is what they do. The fact that Trump can't handle that while telling us how great a president he will be is kinda telling about his temperament.

SNL fan base........ :cool:

oX9VpCv.gif

No shit.

Yup. And it's making him crazy.
Trump could give two fucks less about some no talent humorless fucking program. When he appeared ratings shot up. SNL fucking sucks.

Trump can't handle anything but being worshipped, say like his daughter's made in china clothing line being pulled from shelves for example. Hissyfit tweets ensue.
Your ignorant and mental. The man ran a successful business and a successful presidential campaign. You think he is thin skinned? Your a typical liberal village idiot.

oX9VpCv.gif

Hey, I never heard any of them bitch about being parodied on SNL. Neither did Obama, and he was parodied several times as well.

SNL is a satire show, and parody is what they do. The fact that Trump can't handle that while telling us how great a president he will be is kinda telling about his temperament.

In eight years, why didn't conservatives have satire on President Obama?

Simply because their base is incapable of understanding satire....they take everything literally

Simply because their base is incapable of understanding satire....they take everything literally

They weren't capable of writing any good satire, so SNL took over and did the Obama skits for them.

I don't recall a entertainment venue ever attacking a Press Secretary. Melissa McCarthy looked downright creepy and the joke is that it's probably how she looks in real life.

Press secretary is off limits? Pfffffffffffffffffffft. Don't be a clown, should be easy enough.

I think McCarthy looks more like the angry little weasel than he does himself...

Liberal media and entertainment industry viewd Obama as a god.

Forum List

Back