Saturday Night and SEX related Evenings..

Well... I'd say it's winter..

Time to bundle up with your lover..:D

Me.. I like roaring fire, a fine bottle of wine, some heart warming food, light volumed.. lovers music and my fabulous wife of course, it's kinda lonely otherwise...:lol:

Oh.. and a bear skin rug.. well, the couch works too....I don't have a bear skin rug...

Careful on the wine else come the moment you'll find it's like trying to thumb a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox. :eek:

:lmao:....NOPE.. that's never happened to me...:eusa_liar:

Me.. I like roaring fire, a fine bottle of wine, some heart warming food, light volumed.. lovers music and my fabulous wife of course, it's kinda lonely otherwise...:lol:

Oh.. and a bear skin rug.. well, the couch works too....I don't have a bear skin rug...

Careful on the wine else come the moment you'll find it's like trying to thumb a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox. :eek:

Brewer's droop is most prevalent on Saturday nights! :eusa_whistle:

Ah yes...the incidious double-edged sword of alcohol.

It sometimes makes the spirit willing but the flesh weak (or so I've been told by lesser men. I, of course, wouldn't know)

Personally, I'd opt for several stiff drinks rather than a bottle of wine.

Forum List

Back