Saturday Night and SEX related Evenings..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well... I'd say it's winter..

Time to bundle up with your lover..:D

Me.. I like roaring fire, a fine bottle of wine, some heart warming food, light volumed.. lovers music and my fabulous wife of course, it's kinda lonely otherwise...:lol:

Oh.. and a bear skin rug.. well, the couch works too....I don't have a bear skin rug...

Last edited:
Sheesh.. talk about lonely.. this threads going nowhere....

My wife works the next 3 nights so Im going to be lonely :(

Wait...I do have beer, so I will be OK :beer:

Bear skin rug :lol:

Oh my.... 8001 posts!!!! Woo Hoo..... Im a loser on a messageboard :clap2:

Last edited:

Me.. I like roaring fire, a fine bottle of wine, some heart warming food, light volumed.. lovers music and my fabulous wife of course, it's kinda lonely otherwise...:lol:

Oh.. and a bear skin rug.. well, the couch works too....I don't have a bear skin rug...

I have the bear skin rug, but no fireplace.

You ever trip on the head, and get a bear tooth to the toe :eek:

mmm quite a conundrum... maybe buy one of them there Amish heaters, perhaps it might add a tad of guilt...more fun..:thup:

You ever trip on the head, and get a bear tooth to the toe :eek:

Tooth in the toe? Well I did get my foot stuck in the mouth once. Had to take a quick body count.

Time to bundle up with your porcelain..:D

Me.. I like a high fiber meal, a fine bottle of Exl-ax, some intestinal cleansing food, high volumed.. Mussorgsky music and my fabulous toilet of course, it's kinda messy otherwise...:dunno:

Oh.. and a roll of TP.. well, sanitary wipes work too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8&feature=related]Mussorgsky - Night On Bald Mountain - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Time to bundle up with your porcelain..:D

Me.. I like a high fiber meal, a fine bottle of Exl-ax, some intestinal cleansing food, high volumed.. Mussorgsky music and my fabulous toilet of course, it's kinda messy otherwise...:dunno:

Oh.. and a roll of TP.. well, sanitary wipes work too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8&feature=related]Mussorgsky - Night On Bald Mountain - YouTube[/ame]

Oh.. Ringel.. Ringel..Ringel .. what are we to do with You.... :lol:

Great stuff, my friend...:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cthQtg5SI40&feature=fvst]Antonio Carlos Jobim - Corcovado (Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars) - YouTube[/ame]

Careful on the wine else come the moment you'll find it's like trying to thumb a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox. :eek:

Forum List

Back