Saturday Day Trip

Well, Jewish people aren't allowed to move to Florida until they are 70, so you have some time to wait.

Canadians are allowed in at 60.

However, if you are Jewish Canadian, the age limit lowers to 55. If you are a male Jewish Canadian with sandals and white socks, white belt and shorts, you have a free lifetime pass.

if you're jewish from new york and don't go to florida by a certain age, they send a golf car to come and get you. :)

(with thanks to jerry seinfeld)

THATS the joke I was looking for. I was kinda winging it and made up my own, :thup:

you did good! jerry would be proud. :)

Regarding Helen, I see it's on the edge of a national forest near the TN border. Lovely setting.

Yeah, it's beautiful country.

Next time we're going to "rent" a tube and go tubing down the chatahoochee through Helen.

Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee, where it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie?

Thanks for the info about Helen. I hadn't heard of it. Looks really cool. :)

Regarding Helen, I see it's on the edge of a national forest near the TN border. Lovely setting.

Yeah, it's beautiful country.

Next time we're going to "rent" a tube and go tubing down the chatahoochee through Helen.

Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee, where it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie?

Thanks for the info about Helen. I hadn't heard of it. Looks really cool. :)

One of my first gigs in radio was at a country station during the time that song was popular. We made up, ah, "alternative" lyrics to that song.

Forum List

Back