Satire?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It Snowed Last Night
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

It Snowed Last Night
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

Tragically True due to an Ethically Ambiguous Society created by Liberals.

You forgot to add the part about City Council voting to ban "Snow Persons" from being made, nor any representations of "Snow Persons" from being displayed.

At least cite your sources you sack of shit. :rolleyes:

I made a snowman... : copypasta
Poor Asc...you have no sense of humor.
I have a sense of humor. Thats why I am always laughing at you clowns. :rolleyes:
No, you don't have a very ripe sense of humor. Did you know that the least intelligent people have little sense of humors? It takes a higher IQ to discern satire and irony. If they find something funny, it is because a person he doesn't like is usually the target. The dynamic here is that it is personal for the lower IQ's while they remain on the literal level.

I have a sense of humor. Thats why I am always laughing at you clowns. :rolleyes:
No, you don't have a very ripe sense of humor. Did you know that the least intelligent people have little sense of humors? It takes a higher IQ to discern satire and irony. If they find something funny, it is because a person he doesn't like is usually the target. The dynamic here is that it is personal for the lower IQ's while they remain on the literal level.
I have a great sense of humor. Thats why I am always laughing at you clowns. I wasnt talking about satire and irony. I just pointed out the OP didnt cite his sources. How did you miss that? Bad reading comprehension? :rolleyes:

I have a great sense of humor. Thats why I am always laughing at you clowns. I wasnt talking about satire and irony. I just pointed out the OP didnt cite his sources. How did you miss that? Bad reading comprehension? :rolleyes:
That demonstrated you missed the entire inference. The citation wasn't important because the the truth was never was issue. Understand?

That demonstrated you missed the entire inference. The citation wasn't important because the the truth was never was issue. Understand?
Citations are always important. Only uneducated buffoons think otherwise. Understand? :rolleyes:

Citations are always important. Only uneducated buffoons think otherwise. Understand? :rolleyes:
There's a saying, stop digging when you are losing the argument.
So, tell me why you must know the identification of the person who originally wrote that. What would that help you understand?

So, tell me why you must know the identification of the person who originally wrote that. What would that help you understand?
You should stop digging then because youre losing the argument. You dont post something someone else came up with without giving credit to the person. They taught you that in grade school. Understand? :rolleyes:

You should stop digging then because youre losing the argument. You dont post something someone else came up with without giving credit to the person. They taught you that in grade school. Understand? :rolleyes:
As I said, you missed the entire point of the writing. Knowing that James Fleming wrote that bit does not help you internalize or understand it.

As I said, you missed the entire point of the writing. Knowing that James Fleming wrote that bit does not help you internalize or understand it.
I dont care what you said. I just know you are uneducated. Are you having a hard time grasping why you dont plagiarize for any reason? :rolleyes:

I dont care what you said. I just know you are uneducated. Are you having a hard time grasping why you dont plagiarize for any reason? :rolleyes:
How many degrees do you have?

How many degrees do you have?
Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the OP plagiarizing?

Forum List

Back