Satan's in the Vatican: Chief exorcist

I think Father Amor was good friends with Father Malachi Martin, and Martin wrote book (Windswept House) stating about the same thing.

In the The Fatima Crusader article said:
“Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.”

I've read all of Martin's books and they are fascinating reads. I'm not catholic either.

I can tell you Martin's book "Hostage to the Devil" chilled me to the bone.

After the release of Windswept House the Vatican did their best to discredit him.

Of course pedophilia and murder are evidence of Satan.

That's not exactly news.

Fiddlesticks. They choose to submit to satan.

Satan deceived them. They thought he was god. The Holy Spirit failed to protect them from Satan's influence and real his true nature to them. Ergo, it's God's fault. Also, since nothing happens unless God so wills it, it's God who molested the boys. They should be honoured to have been touched by His divine hand, workng through his chosen Men.

Anyone remember the Transexual tennis player by the name Renee Richards? If you read "Hostage to the devil" The chapter "The Girl Fixer" is too close to her to not be her.

zzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• $pope_evil_spellcasting.jpg
    $pope_evil_spellcasting.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 71

Forum List

Back