Satanist's rally for Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL)

Yeah...that's it! That's the ticket! We got better things to do and it ain't no big deal.

Riiiiiiight. If Satanist's rallied at the White House in support of Obama, I'll bet you'd have plenty to say.

Of course they would and you would be responding with, "it's a non story" and "we've got better things to do"........ :lmao:

No I wouldn't. To me, puncturing sacred cows is non-denominational and non-partisan.

You posts and sig line belie that statement........... :eusa_whistle: :lmao:

Yeah...that's it! That's the ticket! We got better things to do and it ain't no big deal.

Riiiiiiight. If Satanist's rallied at the White House in support of Obama, I'll bet you'd have plenty to say.
Google "Gay Satanists for Obama".

I dare you!

Ok, I did. What am I supposed to be looking for? :confused:
You're not very bright are you? Is that R ME training? Did you take a class to be that dense?

You accused ME of not reading Obama's Executive Orders yesterday but you clearly hadn't read them yourself.

Boy, this is rich! A group of Satanist's will hold a rally in Tallahassee in support of Scott's proposal to allow students to read "inspirational messages" in class.

Of course, "inspirational messages" is code for religious comments and is a tip of the hat to the Evangelical right who have been pushing to get God "back into our schools."

What Scott and the Evangelical's have never understood is that when you open the door for Christianity in the classroom, you MUST open the door to every other religion too or you violate the 1st Amendment.

Strange bedfellows, indeed: Satanists to rally in support of Florida Gov. Rick Scott?s ?defense of religious liberty? - NY Daily News

Satanists? Oh thank God. At least they aren't Muslims!

Closet Christians.

Forum List

Back