Satanic Temple Wins IRS Rccognition as a Tax Exempt Church

It was all I needed.
God made evil so that man could have a choice to be good or not, deal with it, it's not my fault.
Good and evil are man made constructs, Taz.
So you're saying that God didn't make the whole universe? Other beings can make what they want?
Nice avie BTW. Reminds me of mudda :lol:

Of course God created existence. The flaw in your logic is that existence is inherently bad or evil.

You absolutely are free to make it what you want. You are another being, right? Specifically, you are a creature of God’s creation.

But none of that affects what I wrote, good and evil are constructs of man. The sheep doesn’t think the wolf is evil for eating sheep. And the wolf doesn’t need to rationalize that he isn’t evil for eating the sheep.

Man is the only creature that blushes or needs to.
God made it so that the wolf had to eat the sheep. All God.
You are proving my point, mudda.

That is your moral construct. You are the one that needs to rationalize right and wrong.

And since you can’t abandon it, it must be hardwired into you.

Maybe it's a warning. You seem intent on logically proving God created evil.

God created heat. He didn't have to create cold as it is the absence of heat. God created light. He didn't have to create dark as it is the absence of light. Got created good. He didn't have to create evil as it is the absence of good. The opposite has to exist as one cannot exist without the other. Remember everything in this world happens via heat transfer.
God made the absence of heat cold. Deal with it.

You do not understand science and thermodynamics. Deal with that haha.
God made evil. And everything else in the universe.

You continue your straw man fallacy, so you are wrong and have failed once again. It shows your lack of basic thinking processes and have rendered yourself a bore. I wouldn't bring up such topics at a party if I were you, Taz.
God makes deformed babies and cancer. Deal with it.

He did make you and your condition, didn't he? The answer is no even though you exist crawling with the maggots and feces. This is because when Adam and Eve sinned, it brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. It is part of Genesis 3. When bad things happen to good people, we have to look to the Book of Job. It is one of the most difficult things in life to deal with.

"Though he slay me, I will hope in him;
yet I will argue my ways to his face." Job 13:15

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" Proverbs 3:5-6

Last edited:
God made the absence of heat cold. Deal with it.

You continue your straw man fallacy, so you are wrong and have failed once again. It shows your lack of basic thinking processes and have rendered yourself a bore. I wouldn't bring up such topics at a party if I were you, Taz.

He did make you and your condition, didn't he? The answer is no even though you exist crawling with the maggots and feces. This is because when Adam and Eve sinned, it brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. It is part of Genesis 3. When bad things happen to good people, we have to look to the Book of Job. It is one of the most difficult things in life to deal with.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" Proverbs 3:5-6
All that stuff was made by god. Deal with it.

A cult is a cult is a cult.

What’s the difference?

The difference is we give free money to some cults and call it faith based grants.

Well that’s not right. If one gets it they should all get it.

I mean, who’s to say which cult is real and which is bullshit?
How about they are all bullshit and shouldn't receive a dime of taxpayer money. If these organizations exist, they should depend upon their adherents, not the general public.

The good parts were made by God. The bad parts were made by Adam's sin and the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. It goes to show that you are under the influence of the evil one as my keen logic posts do not sway you, but harden you even more. What happens when you realize he really exists and it is too late?

The good parts were made by God. The bad parts were made by Adam's sin and the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. It goes to show that you are under the influence of the evil one as my keen logic posts do not sway you, but harden you even more. What happens when you realize he really exists and it is too late?

Why did god make the devil?

a fallacy by all three desert religions making them collectively responsible for the continued degradation of Garden Earth they enshrined by their false writings and the consequences since that time to the present day they continue to foster.

It cannot be a fallacy because today's population matches the growth of people living ~4400 years since being wiped out by Noah's Flood. More evidence for God.
It cannot be a fallacy because today's population matches the growth of people living ~4400 years since being wiped out by Noah's Flood. More evidence for God.

the fallacy is the senseless slaughter of innocent wildlife to rid Earth of lowlife humans unfit for cohabitation - the truth being the later was accomplished without the former.

the religious zealots prove again their forged document is a deliberate attempt to misconstrue the true path to enhance their own corrupt and deceitful motives.

Right. There’s no such thing as cold. Cold only exists as the absence of heat. Same thing for evil. Evil exists as the absence of good. Just like the Bible says.
Someone had to make evil and cold for them to exist like that.
You misspelled good and heat.
That all you got? ?:dunno:
It was all I needed.
God made evil so that man could have a choice to be good or not, deal with it, it's not my fault.

the possibility of evil is eternal - that is why there is judgement to prevent it a presence in the Everlasting, the Almighty is the gatekeeper. purity without evil, a perfect completion is a sabbath - evolutionary advancements are examples. there is no room for error, the real world.

Your straw man was exposed along with you being under the influence of Satan..

God made Lucifer and the angels and gave them free will. Lucifer went against him and wanted to be like God because he was the most powerful angel, but he wasn't as powerful as God. Thus, he fell like lightning (at the speed of light) to Earth. BTW this hints that nothing can travel faster than light in our physical world. Will you let us know what it feels like if they have internet connection?

MohamenMehdiOuazanni-Satan.jpg
Satan made Trump President

Not exactly. If the hoodie fits...

ETA: Satan can't make anyone president. All he can do is lie, trick, and influence.

Last edited:

Your straw man was exposed along with you being under the influence of Satan..

God made Lucifer and the angels and gave them free will. Lucifer went against him and wanted to be like God because he was the most powerful angel, but he wasn't as powerful as God. Thus, he fell like lightning (at the speed of light) to Earth. BTW this hints that nothing can travel faster than light in our physical world. Will you let us know what it feels like if they have internet connection?

God had to have first made evil for lucifer to choose it.

And why does He put up with Satan's crap?

Why are we giving special tax status to religions in the first place?
Why are we giving special tax status to religions in the first place?

good question ...

the voting strength of evil, pugs outweighs the good, everyone else. it's how they survive and use "satan" to serve their purpose and fill the sunday collection plate.

Forum List

Back