Satan statue

Hi everyone,

In the context of some people erecting a statue of Satan in Detroit....what are your views?

In my opinion, regardless of how a deity looks...the morals and behaviour patterns encouraged by the group is more important.

If the deity looks nice, gentle and handsome....but if the group encourages divisiveness, pride, selfishness, condemnation of others, violence and so on....then the deity is demonic.

Even if a deity looks ugly and harsh.... but the followers encourage inclusiveness, selflessness, humility, tolerance, peace and nonviolence...then the deity is godly.

Do you think how a deity looks matters more than the morals and ethics of the followers?

Best Wishes.

anwin
It's not Satan, for the forth time in 5 threads...

I give it a week before some idiot impales himself on that statue......
Like that idiot Jesus who got impaled on a cross?
no, dumbfuck.......like you after your second bottle of cheap wine when you start thinking something up your ass would feel fine.....
Why do christians always mention anal pounding?
it was a Satanist who designed the statue.....take it up with him.......
That you mentioned anal pounding AGAIN? Why?
I didn't mention anal pounding the first time or a second......you did.....

Like that idiot Jesus who got impaled on a cross?
no, dumbfuck.......like you after your second bottle of cheap wine when you start thinking something up your ass would feel fine.....
"something up your ass would feel fine" that's a quote from you. Own it.

do you understand what impalement was?.......it was not a reference to gay sex......

do you understand what impalement was?.......it was not a reference to gay sex......
Of course it is, all you anal talking christians are closet gays.

Satanic group unveils controversial statue in Detroit - Religion News Service

Satanic-temple-detroit-Reuters-grab_Fotor.jpg

Do you think how a deity looks matters more than the morals and ethics of the followers?

without the statue how could someone judge your question, the "morals and ethics of the followers" is imbedded in the statue itself - whether correct or not ...

¿Satan? :lol: Funny.

Last edited:
lol.....so you bring up gay sex in two posts and I am an anal talking Christian?......

Its a hideous statue. No one in their right mind would want to look at that.
Whoever needed to prove a point that way...never had a good point to begin with.

lol.....so you bring up gay sex in two posts and I am an anal talking Christian?......
You started it off by wanting me to do some anal stuff, and now you deny it. Fuck brah, you are lame.

You started it off by wanting me to do some anal stuff, and now you deny it. Fuck brah, you are lame.
the last thing I would want you to do is some "anal stuff".......the shit that comes out of your brain is bad enough.......

the last thing I would want you to do is some "anal stuff".......the shit that comes out of your brain is bad enough.......
Good, you take it back. As you should, otherwise you won't get into invisible heaven.

Forum List

Back