Satan responsible for power outages?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
I just watched a few minutes of Jack Van Impe preaching that Satan was responsible for the recent power outages. And backing it all up with verses from the bible.

jon_lovitz-devil-snl-40.jpg

I just watched a few minutes of Jack Van Impe preaching that Satan was responsible for the recent power outages. And backing it all up with verses from the bible.

You can back up any rediculous idea by the bible. The sad thing is that the bible is the only thing to reference when talking about the bible. Kinda like Jack and the Beanstalk.

You can back up any rediculous idea by the bible. The sad thing is that the bible is the only thing to reference when talking about the bible. Kinda like Jack and the Beanstalk.

How is "self referencing of the Bible" equivalent to "Jack and the Beanstalk"?

How exactly was the big bad wolf going to eat red riding hood ? Maybe he really wasn't a wolf ! Some theorists say the forbidden fruit was on a branch sticking out of Lucifers Levi's.

It's a mystery! You just have to accept certain things!

DUUUUH!! It's the only way to prove either one.

There is nothing to prove the earth was created in six days nor is there anything to prove a virgin gave birth to a god....though that story went around N. Africa and the middle east beginning about 3500 years before the Jesus shit was told. Plus....the Jews wrote it and now they don't even believe the new testament themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back