Satan reincarnated!

S

Shattered

I swear, she is. Look at her. Evil. Mean. Bad cat.

skit1.jpg

I love kitties. Even evil kitties are good kitties. :) The worst day petting a kitty and listening to it's purr, is better than the best day doing much of anything else. Sometimes Kitties just need more attention than they are currently getting. I bet if you pet your kitty more often, or otherwise played with her, you and she would be less stressed, and overall more relaxed and easy-going.

:)

dmp said:
I love kitties. Even evil kitties are good kitties. :) The worst day petting a kitty and listening to it's purr, is better than the best day doing much of anything else. Sometimes Kitties just need more attention than they are currently getting. I bet if you pet your kitty more often, or otherwise played with her, you and she would be less stressed, and overall more relaxed and easy-going.

:eek2:

dmp said:

I have to agree. Relaxing on the couch, petting a kitty...hearing the purring...

Just doesn't get better than that sometimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
I have to agree. Relaxing on the couch, petting a kitty...hearing the purring...

Just doesn't get better than that sometimes.

:eek2:

Shattered said:

Are you telling me that you have never sat on your couch or chair with your kitty - just petting and rubbing listening to the purring?

You don't give you kitty any loving?

No wonder it broke you Eeyore.

GotZoom said:
Are you telling me that you have never sat on your couch or chair with your kitty - just petting and rubbing listening to the purring?

:eek2: :slap:

GotZoom said:

I'd like to see that.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:

well not on the couch anyway....

ohhhh......that kitty. well yeah they do get jealous of each other so i have to spread my time between them

Forum List

Back