Satan Is Under a Curse

I would love to see Jesus show up RIGHT now, tickled pink. But for all those people that believed in Zeus or Thor or the bodhisattva , that might peeve them off a bit.

There is a crown of righteousness in store for those who long for Christ's appearing, Mary! Truly it is a blessed thing to long for the return of Christ and look forward to his coming! There is a wonderful story Leonard Ravenhill shared once about a woman name Fanny Crosby. Fanny Crosby was the first woman in the history of the US to address Congress and the Senate! She was a Christian woman who was blind - she had written many hymns and had a great faith! Someone said to her it is such a shame that a woman such as yourself was born blind! Such a shame! She replied, My dear, I have a great advantage over you! The first face I shall see is His!

ha! ha! She is in heaven now and has now seen and beheld Jesus face to face! How glorious is that?!

Last edited:
I'll close with this - a lovely portion of a hymn written by a great saint - I would give them credit but do not know their name! Ravenhill knows! I wrote it down from one of his sermons! He had the most delightful habit of quoting the saints, hymns written, poetry....

Only one life which soon will pass
Only what's done for God will last

And when I am dying
how glad I shall be

That the lamp of my life
has been burned out for thee!

I would love to see Jesus show up RIGHT now, tickled pink. But for all those people that believed in Zeus or Thor or the bodhisattva , that might peeve them off a bit.

There is a crown of righteousness in store for those who long for Christ's appearing, Mary! Truly it is a blessed thing to long for the return of Christ and look forward to his coming! There is a wonderful story Leonard Ravenhill shared once about a woman name Fanny Crosby. Fanny Crosby was the first woman in the history of the US to address Congress and the Senate! She was a Christian woman who was blind - she had written many hymns and had a great faith! Someone said to her it is such a shame that a woman such as yourself was born blind! Such a shame! She replied, My dear, I have a great advantage over you! The first face I shall see is His!

ha! ha! She is in heaven now and has now seen beheld Jesus face to face! How glorious is that?!
I would love to meet Jesus face to face, scared but I am ready. Accept it ain't gonna happen because, ya know, it's all fantasy. But If I am wrong, and you are right, good for you, I owe you a coke.

Thank you. Mary was the mother of Jesus, and with THAT same name, you think I need THAT particular lecture? Bless you. But, why does GOD allow all the evil in the world when he could just as well smother it himself? What is your personal opinion, no biblical quote, just you.

I'm not sure if you are addressing me or not but if you are - that was an answer to your question. My personal opinion is not an answer because my opinion is not needed to confirm God's Word, Mary. God's Word does not ask for an opinion nor does it need one. On that note - the Bible confirms that Mary was the chosen vessel to be the mother of Jesus Christ on this earth. After his birth however she went on to have other children. You will find the names of the brothers of Jesus listed in the New Testament and he also had sisters although their names are not listed.

Mary was a sinner saved by grace. The bible is very clear that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Mary was not an exception. Mary was born with the sin of Adam just as you and I were. She could not enter into the kingdom of God without believing on Jesus Christ as her savior and repenting of her sins. No man (or woman) can come to the Father except through the Son, Jesus Christ. There is no salvation in the name of Mary. But you do have a nice name!

I have a video that will help you understand the truth of what is going on - and that the Judgment Seat of Christ in the future shall require every living soul to give an account of their lives. Every living soul. No exceptions.

This video will explain much of what you were asking about, Mary. Leonard Ravenhill is one of the most effective ministers of the Gospel in the past 100 years. With good reason. He had a powerful prayer life. Enjoy!

Wow a video!! and only an hour and 20 minutes!!

A lot of us have heard this same spiel before, word for word. And examined it on it's merits, and found it empty meaningless drivel. Why did GOD create EVIL? I am asking you, Jeremiah. Why? He created everything. Yes? Why all the malarkey? He can end it himself, if he really exists. Theologically, metaphysically, whatever, why prolong this? Unless, it's just all man made crap meant to salve our suffering and give us a mental placebo to make life worth living. Well, I don't need it. Tired of it. Drink deep of the cool aid, brother.

Ok. I want to ask a theist this: Why did God make Satan? Why does EVIL exist? God made EVERYTHING. And he loves us? Why doesn't God just make evil go away right NOW. He supposedly can do that, right? I don't get this, never have. Everything is a test, Job, all the suffering we go through, a test. WHY? If god mapped this out, and there is a plan, what is that plan? to tease and torture mortals ? Is God a sadist? I am not seeing God's love or a divine plan so much as random happenstance swept under the rug.

God created Satan's spirit body, but the mind of Satan and all men are self existent. In other words, there is a part of man which has always existed. And it is because of this self-existent nature of all of us that God cannot create us to be perfect as himself. That part of us that is self existent was not created or made and neither indeed can be. For this reason mankind needs to learn to become more like God.

God is a being of the greatest free will. For mankind to learn to become more like God, mankind needs to learn to choose good in and of himself. You see, God is a being who chooses good of his own volition. He does not have someone telling him what to do or how to do it. He is a being of perfect free will and chooses good over evil continually. In order for man to be like him, mankind needs to learn to choose good in and of themselves. Thus free will is essential to becoming more like God. God holds our free will inviolate.

In heaven, before the foundation of this world, there was a plan to place mankind into mortality to allow them to experience many things for their own learning. They were to come to the earth and be given free will to learn to choose good over evil in and of themselves, to receive a body, and to experience many things including hardship, pain, suffering, and death. This temporary earth state was to be a probationary state for us to learn great things. In the end however, God would pull us back and we would live again in eternity. But a judgment would be made as to whether we would be worthy to live again with God or if we would love wickedness and be consigned to live with others of our like character. Those who choose good over evil and follow after God will be able to live in a more God like state. While those who do not, will live in varying other states of being.

Before coming to this earth, Satan coveted God's position and sought to take over. So he proposed a plan that he would coerce the rest of God's children to obey his commands. This way he reasoned that he could save all of mankind and not one of them would fall short of God's kingdom. He thought it was an excellent plan and sought to take over God's place and rule and reign through force.

But God knew that free will was the only way that his children could become like him. You can't force a being to be something. You would always have to maintain the force to ensure that the being is always in compliance. Once you give them free will would they really have the character of a God like being? I think not. So it is critical, if you are raising children to be good beings, they need to become good beings in and of themselves. God is a being of free will. For him to be perfect, he needs to choose good in and of himself. Thus for his children to be like him, they too need to learn to do good in and of themselves.

God rejected Satan's plan and then Satan rebelled and attempted to convince God's other children to follow after him. He was guaranteeing them the kingdom of God. Many followed after him. They did not realize that Satan's plan would not give them a true character like God but only one of a slave forever doing the bidding of Satan. Because of Satan's actions, God cast Satan and those who followed after him out of heaven and into this earth.

On this earth, Satan is still trying to win his war. But now he seeks to keep all of us from obtaining a God like character. He teaches us how murder to get gain, to lie, steal, cheat on our spouse, etc., etc.

So Satan and Evil exist because God could not create us from nothing but took self-existing intelligence and spirit matter to create our spirits. We could not be created perfect because the intelligence we have is not perfect to begin with. Also because it is of a necessity that God give mankind free will in order for us to progress to be like him. We are eternal beings by nature and the grand scheme of God is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of mankind. We will all receive immortality through the gift of Jesus Christ's resurrection. All who have received a body in this life will take part in the resurrection. But eternal life is not given to all. Eternal life is to receive a life like God's life. God will divide us into several kingdoms. Those who can abide by a Godly law will be allowed to inherit a Godly kingdom while those who cannot will inherit another kingdom where those of like character will go. All this according to our own free will and choice.

When a law is created, the breaking of a law is always a potential in a free will society. Because God rules by free will, this is another reason evil exists.

God made Satan, he made everything. I think we need to put god on trial here, for the crime of creating EVIL and letting it foster because it's his divine will. Preposterous. Yep it is, just like believing in god to begin with, I move we strike this thread, and start all over . Religion is a neurotic mess.

Bottom line...either you buy the God thing or you don't. There...done...nothing to argue over.

Another bottom line...God will call you if He so chooses.

Ok. I want to ask a theist this: Why did God make Satan? Why does EVIL exist? God made EVERYTHING. And he loves us? Why doesn't God just make evil go away right NOW. He supposedly can do that, right? I don't get this, never have. Everything is a test, Job, all the suffering we go through, a test. WHY? If god mapped this out, and there is a plan, what is that plan? to tease and torture mortals ? Is God a sadist? I am not seeing God's love or a divine plan so much as random happenstance swept under the rug.

There is opposition in all things. Good exists and has existed for all eternity because God is good and has existed for all eternity. Good is only definable with the existence of evil. They are eternal concepts.

The whole world is in darkness. I agree. I read the opportunity and immediately thought of the following:

"And your minds in times past have been darkenedbecause of unbelief, and because you have treated lightlythe things you have received—

55 Which vanity and unbelief have brought the whole church under condemnation.

56 And this condemnation resteth upon the children ofZion, even all.

57 And they shall remain under this condemnation until they repent and remember the new covenant, even theBook of Mormon and the former commandments which I have given them, not only to say, but to do according to that which I have written—

58 That they may bring forth fruit meet for their Father’s kingdom; otherwise there remaineth a scourge and judgment to be poured out upon the children of Zion. (D&C 84: 54-58)

And also:

"Oliver Cowdery describes these events thus: “These were days never to be forgotten—to sit under the sound of a voice dictated by the inspiration of heaven, awakened the utmost gratitude of this bosom! Day after day I continued, uninterrupted, to write from his mouth, as he translated with the Urim and Thummim, or, as the Nephites would have said, ‘Interpreters,’ the history or record called ‘The Book of Mormon.’

“To notice, in even few words, the interesting account given by Mormon and his faithful son, Moroni, of a people once beloved and favored of heaven, would supersede my present design; I shall therefore defer this to a future period, and, as I said in the introduction, pass more directly to some few incidents immediately connected with the rise of this Church, which may be entertaining to some thousands who have stepped forward, amid the frowns of bigots and the calumny of hypocrites, and embraced the Gospel of Christ.

“No men, in their sober senses, could translate and write the directions given to the Nephites from the mouth of the Savior, of the precise manner in which men should build up His Church, and especially when corruption had spread an uncertainty over all forms and systems practiced among men, without desiring a privilege of showing the willingness of the heart by being buried in the liquid grave, to answer a ‘good conscience by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.’

“After writing the account given of the Savior’s ministry to the remnant of the seed of Jacob, upon this continent, it was easy to be seen, as the prophet said it would be, that darkness covered the earth and gross darkness the minds of the people. On reflecting further it was as easy to be seen that amid the great strife and noise concerning religion, none had authority from God to administer the ordinances of the Gospel. For the question might be asked, have men authority to administer in the name of Christ, who deny revelations, when His testimony is no less than the spirit of prophecy, and His religion based, built, and sustained by immediate revelations, in all ages of the world when He has had a people on earth? If these facts were buried, and carefully concealed by men whose craft would have been in danger if once permitted to shine in the faces of men, they were no longer to us; and we only waited for the commandment to be given ‘Arise and be baptized.’

“This was not long desired before it was realized. The Lord, who is rich in mercy, and ever willing to answer the consistent prayer of the humble, after we had called upon Him in a fervent manner, aside from the abodes of men, condescended to manifest to us His will. On a sudden, as from the midst of eternity, the voice of the Redeemer spake peace to us, while the veil was parted and the angel of God came down clothed with glory, and delivered the anxiously looked for message, and the keys of the Gospel of repentance. What joy! what wonder! what amazement! While the world was racked and distracted—while millions were groping as the blind for the wall, and while all men were resting upon uncertainty, as a general mass, our eyes beheld, our ears heard, as in the ‘blaze of day’; yes, more—above the glitter of the May sunbeam, which then shed its brilliancy over the face of nature! Then his voice, though mild, pierced to the center, and his words, ‘I am thy fellow-servant,’ dispelled every fear. We listened, we gazed, we admired! ’Twas the voice of an angel from glory, ’twas a message from the Most High! And as we heard we rejoiced, while His love enkindled upon our souls, and we were wrapped in the vision of the Almighty! Where was room for doubt? Nowhere; uncertainty had fled, doubt had sunk no more to rise, while fiction and deception had fled forever!

“But, dear brother, think, further think for a moment, what joy filled our hearts, and with what surprise we must have bowed, (for who would not have bowed the knee for such a blessing?) when we received under his hand the Holy Priesthood as he said, ‘Upon you my fellow-servants, in the name of Messiah, I confer this Priesthood and this authority, which shall remain upon earth, that the Sons of Levi may yet offer an offering unto the Lord in righteousness!’

“I shall not attempt to paint to you the feelings of this heart, nor the majestic beauty and glory which surrounded us on this occasion; but you will believe me when I say, that earth, nor men, with the eloquence of time, cannot begin to clothe language in as interesting and sublime a manner as this holy personage. No; nor has this earth power to give the joy, to bestow the peace, or comprehend the wisdom which was contained in each sentence as they were delivered by the power of the Holy Spirit! Man may deceive his fellow-men, deception may follow deception, and the children of the wicked one may have power to seduce the foolish and untaught, till naught but fiction feeds the many, and the fruit of falsehood carries in its current the giddy to the grave; but one touch with the finger of his love, yes, one ray of glory from the upper world, or one word from the mouth of the Savior, from the bosom of eternity, strikes it all into insignificance, and blots it forever from the mind. The assurance that we were in the presence of an angel, the certainty that we heard the voice of Jesus, and the truth unsullied as it flowed from a pure personage, dictated by the will of God, is to me past description, and I shall ever look upon this expression of the Savior’s goodness with wonder and thanksgiving while I am permitted to tarry; and in those mansions where perfection dwells and sin never comes, I hope to adore in that day which shall never cease.”—Messenger and Advocate, vol. 1 (October 1834), pp. 14–16."

The love of God can pierce the veil of unbelief and darkness. The light of Christ can fill the hearts of all men who seek it. And we can be spiritually reborn, full of joy, humility, and thanksgiving for the light of the gospel.

Thank you for this thread Jeremiah. I'm not sure it touched me the way you were hoping but it has inspired me and rebuked me a bit. I do need to be using the spirit and the Book of Mormon more in teaching and exhortation.

see not one person will tell you which historical figure they call Jesus that's because he isn't a singular historical figure.
Thus making Christianity that adversary who steals from the creator/creation placing an idol icon as and above God. All those death cultist faiths and those who go opposition to the Essence in life to progress are basically satanists.

Lilith is also cursed.

One hundred of her offspring are killed every day after being cursed by the forces of Heaven... for wanting to leave Eden and be free from Adam.

But she made the best of it and became and the first human to achieve Apotheosis, and became the most notorious Succubus, and one of the most badass Demons ever...

Last edited:
As a Christian, I would comment and have much to say on the subject but the OP believes I'm hell-bound. Have a nice day. :)
You too? Sigh. Poor Jeri. She is cursed herself to be living in such fear of God. Pretty sure He is bummed about that.

From her perspective she's the ONLY true Christian on earth. She knows that hearts, minds, and souls of all others. She'll embrace folks who outright deny Christ but shove a knife in the back of other believers. Quite a sight!! Who needs Jesus to judge us when she's doing a fine job? LOL

DriftingSand, I feel compelled to apologize to you publicly for rebuking you publicly some time ago and telling you that I would no longer have anything to do with you. I was shocked at your anti-semitic thread / post against the Jews because you had told others here that you were a Christian. In that thread I told you that the reason I didn't join your Bible study when you first came here was that I discerned something not right about you. I should not have said that as it was said in anger.(and in front of others here)

People do backslide and it does not mean they are not a Christian but rather that they need to repent of something. There are also young Christians who do not realize that rock n roll is something Christians should have no part of. Even I didn't realize until perhaps this past year that Christian rock was of Satan because it is the music that Satan uses in the occult - not the lyrics. I do hope that whatever is going on between you and the Jews will one day be resolved and you will understand why someone who is a follower of Christ would have questioned your motives in having made / written such a thread / post.

I wish God's best for you and pray for the Will of God to be done in your life and in mine. Have a blessed day.

Jews will one day be resolved
Opposite, it is the gentile which will grab the robes of the Jews and our Rabbis and ask us about the way things sre, it is also at the time of the procession to the temple that the gentiles will finally see the face of G-d -Isaiah 66:19
Meaning they did not yet know G-d.
Thus the two sticks coming together as 1,
Christians being half way home from their paganism, the 2 messiahs the fallen ben Joseph being over turned by the shiloh ben David, hence the 2 cherub symbol on the ark of the covenant. Remember The 1st fallen son of perdition is called Anointed (christ)Cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) whos deemed perfect until we see the iniquities in that image created for him. In this age of information you are seeing just that, thus will be over turned by that which they were impostering when they gave (thieved) all the biblical messiah roles to this image called Jesus and deceived the eorld especially you 1/3 that had fallen for this false image.

DriftingSand, I feel compelled to apologize to you publicly for rebuking you publicly some time ago and telling you that I would no longer have anything to do with you. I was shocked at your anti-semitic thread / post against the Jews because you had told others here that you were a Christian. In that thread I told you that the reason I didn't join your Bible study when you first came here was that I discerned something not right about you. I should not have said that as it was said in anger.(and in front of others here)

People do backslide and it does not mean they are not a Christian but rather that they need to repent of something. There are also young Christians who do not realize that rock n roll is something Christians should have no part of. Even I didn't realize until perhaps this past year that Christian rock was of Satan because it is the music that Satan uses in the occult - not the lyrics. I do hope that whatever is going on between you and the Jews will one day be resolved and you will understand why someone who is a follower of Christ would have questioned your motives in having made / written such a thread / post.

I wish God's best for you and pray for the Will of God to be done in your life and in mine. Have a blessed day.

1) Disagreeing with the methods and policies of modern Israeli doesn't make someone "antisemitic." That word is horribly misused, overly-used, and abused. I disagree with lots of things in this world but it doesn't make me "anti" everything I disagree with.

2) One need not worship a people in order to be a Christian. Belief in Jesus Christ (plus nothing) is all that's required.

3) "... the reason I didn't join your Bible study when you first came here was that I discerned something not right about you ..." In other words, you played Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Admittedly, I'm not perfect. You? The fact of the matter is that I've since "discerned" that there's something not quite right about YOU. You're quick to judge and your doctrine is faulty.

4) Listen to yourself: "Even I didn't realize ..." Even I -- even I -- even I -- even I. Do you discern a certain smugness? A certain arrogance? A certain sense of self-righteousness? I do!

Amazing how you pick and choose which parts of the scriptures you believe, HaShev! It's truly amazing! The Scriptures also tell us that we should take in the "whole counsel of God". Not the parts we like.

Jesus said,

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 5:39

So while you speak of the Scriptures and think you have eternal life, HaShev, you refuse to acknowledge that the Scriptures that you speak are speaking of Jesus Christ! You know, Jesus continued on and told this to the Jews in that day........

I receive not honor from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. How can ye believe, which receive honor one of another and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
John 5:41-47

I believe that Jesus could have spoke those very words to you directly, HaShev, for every single word applies. Apart from Jesus Christ there is no salvation for you. It is in Christ - through Christ - that all mankind must be saved. Apart from Jesus Christ there is no salvation.

What Jesus said here is monumental. He is letting us know that the false prophet, the false preacher will seek honor for "himself". He is letting us know that people are willing to follow such a person and believe a person who seeks his own honor (Joseph Smith and the AntiChrist Pope are persons coming to my mind right now) yet they refuse to come to Jesus Christ who refused to receive honor from men! Jesus exposed the truth when he said, I know you, that the love of God is not in you. What a powerful confrontation! The truth is like a light shining on every lie and revealing it for what it is. Jesus Christ is the truth. He is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son.

Last edited:
Lilith is also cursed.

One hundred of her offspring are killed every day after being cursed by the forces of Heaven... for wanting to leave Eden and be free from Adam.

But she made the best of it and became and the first human to achieve Apotheosis, and became the most notorious Succubus, and one of the most badass Demons ever...

Funny how they make demons from those that do not tow the line?

Getting back on topic here - the OP is addressing the fact that Satan is under a curse - this does not mean that he does not have the ability to bring a curse upon your life if you are not under the Blood of Jesus Christ and walking with God though. If you are unsaved and not under the blood of Jesus you are wide open for an attack - you must be born again and put on the full armor of God.

There are Christians in the churches today - thousands and thousands - who are not aware of the devices of the enemy and do not realize that they can open the door to demonic attack through their own actions! They bring curses upon their own lives by their own hands. Because of lack of knowledge God's people perish.

In the Jack Chick thread I posted the John Todd inspired story called "Spellbound".. John Todd (formerly known as Lance Collins) was a former Grand Druid who sat on the Council of 13 and this is about the information he shared with the church during some of his speaking engagements. There is much information revealed about the most important goal he had as a witch - was to infiltrate the churches - to deceive the Believers and to bring curses on disobedient Believers - by whatever means they could. To attack the churches and the people of God.... Christian rock was an important agenda because it would quench the move of the Holy Spirit. You cannot have satanic music that is used to draw demons - to draw the Holy Spirit in a church meeting. It does not work. So please make sure to read his story whenever you have the time and realize that we must be aware of the strategies of the enemy and make sure that he has no way into our camp - as believers. Amen? Amen!

Spellbound begins on page 44 which I have copied for you here - starting with post #1303. As this Volume refers to the Broken Cross - I would also suggest that when you finish reading Spellbound you turn back to page 43 beginning with post # 1261 and read the story called The Broken Cross - Based on a True Story - Information provided in both The Broken Cross and Spellbound was given by John Todd whose former witch name was Lance Collins.
Link for Spellbound:
Jack Chick Tracts - Read here Page 44 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Link for Broken Cross:
Jack Chick Tracts - Read here Page 43 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You need to know the information in these two books so that you can make an informed decision as to how to protect yourselves and your loved ones. There is only one way. Give your life to Jesus Christ and pray the prayer at the end of Broken Cross message - repent of your sins and receive Jesus Christ. Then the LORD will be your Defense. The Battle is the LORD's. Do not fight a battle that has already been won. Rest in the LORD and the power of His Might and watch Him as He protects you and your loved ones. Jesus Christ is the all powerful Victor. Not Satan. Give your lives to Christ and you will live in peace and freedom - free from the spirit of fear, torment and bondages to Satan. Jesus came to set you free! Receive your deliverance today!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back