Satan in christian doctrine

Meriweather quoted:" Christianity is about turning from sin and to God;
to discern the will of God and follow it."

Wow, not even close.
Christianity breaks all the commands and has no clue what the will of God is.
They've yet to comprehend what the source and power of life is, because they are to busy lifting an idol high as a representation of a giant eglomaniac they created to justify their lawlessness and affiliation pride manifested as his image they can speak through and makes excuses through.

Do you think men should be telling women what they really think and what they really feel about feminine matters? Then you may want to think again about non-Christians telling Christians what they really think or really believe. I've read enough of your posts to easily assess, that when it comes to Christianity, you haven't a clue. Again, I would recommend you tell us about your religion and leave it to Christians to explain theirs.

Not a relevant concern for this instance because Christianity is bastardizing what it borrows from the Jews and does not change the facts of my reply as being relevant.
Meriweather always remember to self reflect on what you are saying- it's a good observation now try applying it.
Do you really think Rome should be telling you about Judaic matters?
Learning the Hebrew Bible and concepts through Rome is liken to taking Airplane flight lessons from a boating instructor.

Not a relevant concern for this instance because Christianity is bastardizing what it borrows from the Jews and does not change the facts of my reply as being relevant.
Meriweather always remember to self reflect on what you are saying- it's a good observation now try applying it.
Do you really think Rome should be telling you about Judaic matters?
Learning the Hebrew Bible and concepts through Rome is liken to taking Airplane flight lessons from a boating instructor.

When learning about Judaism in Catholic school, a Rabbi came in and taught us.

Second, it was "Rome" (as you call it) that taught that the the young woman Isaiah wrote of was the mother of a future king. Is Rome wrong? Should I follow what other Christian commentaries say about that passage instead?

The Gospel of Matthew points out foreshadowing after foreshadowing between Christ's life and the Old Testament. Christians see these foreshadowings as Christ's credentials. The themes (not the specific details) are what match.

Until you understand that most Christians see Old Testament times (including the passage in Isaiah) as a foreshadowing of New Testament times, you will never understand Christianity.

Finally, much of the commentary I ready about the Old Testament comes from approved Jewish commentary. I understand some non-Catholic denominations have their own commentaries, but I avoid these. As should you--if you wish to understand how much of Christianity reads the Old Testament.

For many of us Christians you are merely building straw men of that you mislabel and "Christian Beliefs" and they are so ludicrous they are not worth addressing. Again, I would be interested in you telling us of your faith and leaving each Christian to tell you of theirs.

When I say Rome I mean the original political Rome & their control of the combined one world religion, as they decided which stories to borrow, the godhead, immaculate virgin account etc
None of these decisions nor books were written by the supposed characters in them. Even traditional teachings were formed in opposition to those texts which is why they wanted to destroy copies and keep people from reading the Bible. This Rome became hidden behind the religious authority you call RCC. It's called a two horn (power) system. It's why they symbolised the beast as a scarlet (rome) colored 2 horn figure.

While the idea of a complete surrender to faith, a surrender to God, is harmonious with many Christian and Muslim faiths, it's much less comfortable for most Jews, who are traditionally taught to question in order to learn more deeply.
Do you ever tire of spouting nonsense? Try to be less stupid.

titiaan_abraham_izaak_grt.jpg

Last edited:
The real root of Satanic myth in Christianity didn't come from Judaism. The Gnostic and Manichean roots of the belief were put into the Christian theology by a Marcian, a Father of the Early Church who was disappeared by the Roman oigarchy.

When I say Rome I mean the original political Rome & their control of the combined one world religion, as they decided which stories to borrow, the godhead, immaculate virgin account etc
None of these decisions nor books were written by the supposed characters in them. Even traditional teachings were formed in opposition to those texts which is why they wanted to destroy copies and keep people from reading the Bible. This Rome became hidden behind the religious authority you call RCC. It's called a two horn (power) system. It's why they symbolised the beast as a scarlet (rome) colored 2 horn figure.

Again, nothing but a straw man. Early Christian history cannot be summed up in a post. Tell us about your own religion.

Traditional Judaism firmly believes that death is not the end of human existence. However, because Judaism is primarily focused on life here and now rather than on the afterlife,
If by "traditional Judaism" we mean Judaism for the past two thousand years (a pretty reasonable definition) it is quite correct that traditional Judaism teaches that death is not the end of human existence. When and how Jewish teaching arrived at this belief is a complicated topic shadowed in the mists of time.

I like your point about "the end of human existence" because the life after death of humans is only part of the teaching. Obviously, Judaism has taught the existence of supernatural beings "gods" outside of the sphere of human life and understood that there was more than one of them ("other gods"). How many of these beings exist and what they are like is an issue quite separate from that of what happens to people when they die. The existence of "gods" in the very early stages of Judaic development seems a lot clearer than the idea of a human afterlife, which may not have come into widespread acceptance until around the time of the Maccabean Revolt.

The central pillar of Jewish belief has always been "one, true God." How and when the various demons, angels, false gods, evil spirits and devils entered the picture is fascinating but really has little to do with the core teachings of Judaism which, as you point out, are "primarily focused on life here and now."

Another nail in the coffin that christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism

Although this well-known Christian doctrine has much in common with the pagan Zoroastrian Persian dualism from which it spawned, it is completely alien to the teachings of the Jewish Scriptures. In fact, this Christian notion that Satan, in an act of outright defiance, ceased to function as God had intended him to, suggests that God created something imperfect or defective.

For the Jewish faith, Satan’s purpose in seducing man away from God poses no problem because Satan is only an agent of God. As a servant of the Almighty, Satan faithfully carries out the divine will of his Creator as he does in all his tasks.

Satan is one of the many angels mentioned in the Bible. It is worth noting that the Hebrew word for angel is malach, meaning “messenger.” The same is true for the English word angel, derived from the Greek word angelos, which also means “messenger.”

Throughout the Bible, an angel is a messenger of God who carries out the divine will of the Almighty. There is not one example in the Jewish Scriptures where any angel, Satan included, ever opposes God’s will.

Who Is Satan Outreach Judaism

Genesis--- satan lies to Eve = rebellion.
The angels who fell-1/3 of them to rebellion came to earth as mortal to have sex with women--the offspring were called the nephlim( giants-very violent)--part of the reason God flooded the earth to get rid of them.

Then you'd be saying Jesus and your concept of angels are aliens. And then you'd have to ask yourself what right would they have to seek our submission to them if they themselves have a creator (the concept the Torah & I described as an Essence that is more finite a source and power of life.)

Actually if you further study the story of the giants along with history and anthropology you'll notice the OT is describing that species that died out that were much larger then our species. When I get to my computer I will post the source reference verses and info.
They were very primitive less evolved, into detestable things, so it was forbidden to create offspring with them.

As promised Here's my resources & study on the subject:
Giants:
The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

They probably had huge towering buildings according to Deuteronomy 1:28
They are the ones Joshua went to destroy, them and their towns.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) “Canaan” was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

Nephilim are another story: It might be describing prophets of G-d (priests) taking worldly wives.
but some feel it’s the Watchers/angels, who had taken human wives and whose progeny were the “Giants” (I.e. earth born) and this intrusion of certain angels into the ancient human
family resulted in unnatural offspring termed Nephilim, which derives
from the Hebrew naphal (to fall), or the Fallen Ones.
But if your a realist you might see it as meaning the priests (carrying the traditions and knowledge) “sons of G-d”, his messengers and prophets,
had taken worldy woman who were from the Nephalim (from the sons of Anak) to be wives and their offspring resulted in losing that prophetic and special lineage sort of like cutting into the Kohanim lineage which is one of prophetic essence.

There was another race which died out:
Palaeanthropus of Palestine, Representing "A Distinctive People Unlike Any Other Race of Prehistoric Men" Perhaps this counterpart of Neanderthal was that race which they were forbidden to mix with.

Guno is a militant atheist at odds with our Constitution.

Keep that in mind when considering his commentary as a critic of Christians and Christianity.

You are really not a very bright person jake
Compared to you or Where_R_My_Keys, on Christian Doctrine I am an Einstein, while we call you, "IgorDunno" and keys simply "doesn't fit the lock."

Last edited:
And this right here folks is why we don't mix with neanderthal like species like the Denisovans.

It is funny you should post this now michael because aparently arcelogists just let out they just found the gates of gath...gath for any who do not know was the place goliath came from....

So lets discuss what happened to those Nephalim the Homo Sapien mix with Denisovans.
The people who still have small portions of Denisovans DNA ended up being the least evolved cultures including primitive canibalistic tribes like the Korowai, Kombai, Asmat cannibals of Papua New Guinea, less evolved cultures like the Aberigines, and othercultures which became more violent with pockets of primitive tribes as well.
So the warning was justified and correct.

Forum List

Back