Satan Has Reincarnated As A Man!

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
And that man is Barack Hussein Obama II. He has the American people deceived!

And that man is Barack Hussein Obama II. He has the American people deceived!
PROOF!!!

hoft-20110925-obamadevil.png

I wouldn't take him out of the running.....
Satan doesn't have anymore regard for color than God does. What he needs is a really arrogant politician. There is no sense in guessing. You'll know him as soon as he receives a mortal head or neck wound and "miraculously" recovers. There's your man.

When the actions of this man are thumbing his nose at ISIL(why he cant say ISIS is beyond me) by bathing the Whitehouse in rainbow colored lights doesn't make one think. And the lammo spiritual advisor ( Jim Wallis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia )he has is who guides this guy's conscience...the world is driven by this lunatic madman of the free world. God help us all.

When the actions of this man are thumbing his nose at ISIL(why he cant say ISIS is beyond me) by bathing the Whitehouse in rainbow colored lights doesn't make one think. And the lammo spiritual advisor ( Jim Wallis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia )he has is who guides this guy's conscience...the world is driven by this lunatic madman of the free world. God help us all.
Tell that to the 10k dead ISIS members that the US has killed since he thumbed his nose..

I wouldn't take him out of the running.....
Satan doesn't have anymore regard for color than God does. What he needs is a really arrogant politician. There is no sense in guessing. You'll know him as soon as he receives a mortal head or neck wound and "miraculously" recovers. There's your man.
So JFK will be showing up?

Forum List

Back