Sassy Swallwell drops out of 2020 race! what will we do without him?!

Polling at 0% is a pretty clear indication your message isn't resonating with people.
its all about name ID...Beto did an interview with Oprah where he refused to announce he was running...he missed his moment...you have to pull stunts like announcing on oprah to have a chance to catch people's attention!

"I’ll never forget the people I met & lessons I learned while traveling around our great nation. Though our campaign is ending, our mission to end gun violence is just beginning..." - Sassy Swalwell

Polling at 0% is a pretty clear indication your message isn't resonating with people.
its all about name ID...Beto did an interview with Oprah where he refused to announce he was running...he missed his moment...you have to pull stunts like announcing on oprah to have a chance to catch people's attention!

Is Oprah still on? I thought she left several years ago. I think Jerry Springer would be a great place to announce you are running for President and you are having an affair with your bothers wife who is pregnant with your child. Now that stunt gets you some recognition.

Is Oprah still on? I thought she left several years ago. I think Jerry Springer would be a great place to announce you are running for President and you are having an affair with your bothers wife who is pregnant with your child. Now that stunt gets you some recognition.
i'll do it!

Sassy Swalwell may not even be re-elected to Congress. he faces a tough progressive challenger in the Dem primary!

he won the debate,,,then dropped out. i feel like he's gonna pull a stunt and jump back in
I feel like you don't belong on this board.
who made you God again?
God status is not required to see you need a coloring book rather than a political forum.

"when i'm not changing washington, i'm changing diapers. the diapers smell better. we need to be bold without the bull!" - Sassy Swalwell at the debate

Swalwell was one of the more entertaining clowns.

Last edited:
Dems must really think we are stupid as hell....this guy is a loser....what an insulting clown....

If this year’s Democratic primary race is a slightly smaller version of the NCAA basketball tournament, Swalwell didn’t just get knocked out in the first round—he lost in the play-in game.

" in the grand political tradition of claiming even the smallest victories, Swalwell celebrated his success in gaining entry to the first debates last month, and in “moving the needle” by getting three of the front-runners on the stage with him—former Vice President Joe Biden and Senators Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris—to publicly support a government buyback program to eliminate assault rifles. “So we’ve achieved that,” he saidv

If Biden is forced to pass the torch, it likely will go to Harris, not Swalwell.

“You’re a great fighter for the people of California,” Harris tweeted to him. “We are a stronger nation because of your work to protect our children and our communities from gun violence.” Biden praised his “passionate campaign” and his “influential voice” in Congress."

Forum List

Back