Sasquatch!

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
$sasquatch02COLOR-756541.jpg

Gigantopithecus...say that three times in a row. :lol:

I hear they're thriving in parts of Floridas marshlands.
Some not so discreet...

$bigfoot_sasquatch_funny_comic_yeti.jpg

A friend of mine swears she saw one in rural Washington State in the 1970's.

They're just Gigantopithicus that didn't get the "We're supposed to be extinct" memo

Gigantopithecus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought they walked on all fours?

I don't think so. I remember seeing a program a few years back and they had them walking upright. I agree that bigfoot is Gigantopithecus. In China they found bones of Gigantopithecus in the same area where bigfoots are still being seen. I understand why science can't come out and say yes they do exsist when they can't get a body,but with all the sightinings it leaves me little doubt they have to still be around.

Someone told me on a similar thread I started, " Bigfoots dont bury their dead". May be true. How the hell do we know? Just because they donot bury their dead does not mean they are not real. Good point though. We are still discovering new species. Im sure they dont bury their dead either.

Someone told me on a similar thread I started, " Bigfoots dont bury their dead". May be true. How the hell do we know? Just because they donot bury their dead does not mean they are not real. Good point though. We are still discovering new species. Im sure they dont bury their dead either.

the bones were found deep in a cave so I'm thinking that to them that is some type of burial. Kinda makes sense. Early man lived in caves and also buried their dead in caves. That could also explain the lack of bodies in the woods.

I like unknown......I am not 100% certain I believe in all things such as Bigfoot, Loch Nessie, UFOS..etc........ but one never knows what else exists!

Holy sh*t it's a Snatchsquatch! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGPEQqttao"]DISTURBING DIRTY SNATCHSQUATCH FOOTAGE - YouTube[/ame]

But I will admit I like that show, 'Finding Bigfoot'. Watching those hoosiers wandering around in the dark has to be one of the funniest things on record.
I will make a prediction: Sooner or later one of those fools is going to be attacked by a mountain lion or a homeowner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back