Sarkozy Skewers Obama

I thought this summed it up nicely:

Sarkozy is dwarfed by international politics

Barack Obama is very tall. Nicolas Sarkozy isn't. The French President is used to having the hottest political spouse in the world, and suddenly he hasn't. Right now, Michelle upstages Carla, and she didn't even have to organise a photo-shoot on the roof of the White House to do it. What is a man with a bruised ego to do in such circumstances?

Joan Smith: Le Président is petulant and out of his depth - Joan Smith, Commentators - The Independent

:lol:

Barack Obama is very tall. Nicolas Sarkozy isn't. The French President is used to having the hottest political spouse in the world, and suddenly he hasn't. Right now, Michelle upstages Carla, and she didn't even have to organise a photo-shoot on the roof of the White House to do it. What is a man with a bruised ego to do in such circumstances?

Joan Smith: Le Président is petulant and out of his depth - Joan Smith, Commentators - The Independent

It's pretty weak when you don't go after what the messenger is saying...you just go after the messenger. That's the best you got? That's an old Clinton trick.

It's pretty weak when you don't go after what the messenger is saying...you just go after the messenger. That's the best you got? That's an old Clinton trick.

Why would I go after Obama. He ain't the president of my country! On the other hand, I know the politics of Sarkozy, him being one of the snouts in the EU political trough and he is an arrogant little turd!

So, go spout your holier than thou platitudes to someone who gives a toss. Thank you!

3 Courses With Sarkozy, Skewered Leaders on Side
Published: April 16, 2009

In the world according to Sarko, President Obama is weak, inexperienced and badly briefed on climate change;

Mr. Obama, according to Mr. Sarkozy, “has a subtle mind, very intelligent and very charismatic. But he was elected two months ago and never ran a ministry in his life. He doesn’t have a position on a number of things.” Mr. Obama “is not always operating at a level of decision-making and efficiency,” according to the voluble Mr. Sarkozy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/17/world/europe/17sarkozy.html?em

Is this another nail in the coffin?

If there is one thing that Obama has demonstrated to world leaders in the past couple of months, it's that he's weak.

Why would I go after Obama. He ain't the president of my country! On the other hand, I know the politics of Sarkozy, him being one of the snouts in the EU political trough and he is an arrogant little turd!

So, go spout your holier than thou platitudes to someone who gives a toss. Thank you!

Yeah, you attack the man's physical stature, and his wife's. You don't attack what the man says, or does.. That's why I said it was weak. Nothing holier than thou about it. If anyone is arrogant, that would be you. So go pound sand, dude.
PS. If you don't want anyone to respond to your snide comments...don't post.

Last edited:
LOL. Now the Obama apologists attack Sarkozy!

Forgetting the anti-Sarkozy slant, the fact remains, the Obama European "apologize for America" tour was not nearly so well received in Europe as the American reports worked so very hard to have folks back home believe.

Gee, do you think it could be the "apology" was not so "apologetic" when "IN CONTEXT" with the part dishonest CON$ deliberately EDIT out???

But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what's bad.

CON$ love him because he's a "bitchy little princess" like their MessiahRushie.

SPAIN'S ABC NEWSPAPER ON SARKOZY

He "confirmed his superiority complex has no limits."

THE TIMES OF LONDON ON SARKOZY

"Sarkozy is annoyed by the adulation for an unproven U. S. leader whose stardom has eclipsed his own record as a world troubleshooter. The arrival of a new -- taller, more handsome and popular --president on the scene [has turned] him into [a] kind of bitchy little princess."

Lol. Ain't that the truth!

Question: Do you know why Sarkozy stands on tip toe when having his photograph taken?

Sarko1.jpg
Sarko2.jpg

Answer: So that he can get his forehead in the shot!

sarkozycaricature3tb8.jpg
Well it looks like the short Frenchman scored the best looking first lady of all, who is the guy with the horse face from England married to?

Michelle upstages Carla???? in what way? What first lady has both the biggest physical ass and also the biggest ass standing next to her? The world 's news media fawns over Michelle because they know she is ashamed of her Capitalist country and wants her puppet husband to bring it down....... everyone else are making up primate jokes behind her back.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just wondering if Obama will be the first president to just get frustrated and quit.
He's already lost eight appointees in his first two months.
He can't even pick a dog without the resident drunk of the Senate handing one to him.

Forum List

Back