Sarkozy: Obama's Iran Policy ‘Arrogant,’ ‘Utterly Immature’

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
ABC News:

The respected Israeli newspaper Ha'artez reports that according to a "senior Israeli government source, the reports reaching Israel indicate that Sarkozy views the Democratic candidate's stance on Iran as 'utterly immature' and comprised of 'formulations empty of all content.'"

Link here

ABC News:

The respected Israeli newspaper Ha'artez reports that according to a "senior Israeli government source, the reports reaching Israel indicate that Sarkozy views the Democratic candidate's stance on Iran as 'utterly immature' and comprised of 'formulations empty of all content.'"

Link here

You want childish and immature?

Try this on for size...we take our ball and go home.

You guys deal with the Islamic world all by yourselves.

No?

Okay then, show a little fucking respect.

You want childish and immature?

Try this on for size...we take our ball and go home.

You guys deal with the Islamic world all by yourselves.

No?

Okay then, show a little fucking respect.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you, we're not voting for the President of ISRAEL and most educated Jews understand that. And BTW, its our meddling in the middle east which has cause so many problems here. From now on, after Afghanistan, I want only diplomacy and sanctions on the middle east

ABC News:

Link here

That explains why Hamas wants Obama to win the election.

Before or after Iran nukes Israel?

Its so fucking hilarious that you right wing nut jobs keep talking about who's gonna Nuke who and we gotta stop them from getting Nukes. There are 7 countries who've had Nukes and only ONE has ever used them and who was that??

India and Pakistan have been pointing them at each other for decades and nothing

Israel has a nuke and if necessary can fire back, but point of the matter is THEY chose to live there, WE are in crises HERE. We need to stop going around the world with our military and get back to the concept of diplomacy. If people and Israel are scared that Iran is gonna get a Nuke, then they should invade - they have the much better army

That explains why Hamas wants Obama to win the election.

As opposed to Al Qaeda supporting McCain?

Come on, you really want to go down that road?

Most of us know that Bush's policies legitimized Hamas and made Iran stronger, thus endangering Israel. Most of us know that by taking out saddam hussein, we wrecked the fragile balance that existed in the region and made Iraq a training ground for terrorist.

Don't believe me? These guys know a lot more about the subject than I do and they support Obama.

Harry’s Place Retired Israeli generals for Obama

And for the reccord, Sarkozy is a right-winger who buddied up to Bush. Did you THINK he'd back Obama?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you, we're not voting for the President of ISRAEL and most educated Jews understand that. And BTW, its our meddling in the middle east which has cause so many problems here. From now on, after Afghanistan, I want only diplomacy and sanctions on the middle east

Ya got my vote on that, BD.

Most of us know that Bush's policies legitimized Hamas and made Iran stronger, thus endangering Israel. Most of us know that by taking out saddam hussein, we wrecked the fragile balance that existed in the region and made Iraq a training ground for terrorist.

Don't believe me? These guys know a lot more about the subject than I do and they support Obama.

And for the reccord, Sarkozy is a right-winger who buddied up to Bush. Did you THINK he'd back Obama?

The unholy alliance of Israel's right winger religious fanatics and our homegrown variety of same are a menace to both nations, indeed the whole damned MidEastern region.

These people do not want peace they want perpetual war.

Suddenly right-wingers care about the opinions of the French. It's a sign of the Apocalypse.

Of course I want to go down that road! There are several terrorist organizations that support Obama. This makes sense if you believe that McCain is stronger on the 'war on terrorism'. It also makes sense if you believe that Obama will pull our troops out of the Middle East.

Let's play a little Jeopardy, shall we?

Answer: He is the President of a Middle Eastern country who said, "I want to wipe Israel off the face of the planet".

trick question. No one said that. find his actual quote and not a headline from the jpost...

Of course I want to go down that road! There are several terrorist organizations that support Obama. This makes sense if you believe that McCain is stronger on the 'war on terrorism'. It also makes sense if you believe that Obama will pull our troops out of the Middle East.

Then how do you explain Al Qaeda's support for McCain?

Easy....it's because Bush's policies, which McCain will continue, are the greatest recruiting posters for radical Islam.

trick question. No one said that. find his actual quote and not a headline from the jpost...

From Wikipedia:

On October 26, 2005, IRIB News, an English-language subsidiary of the state-controlled Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting, filed a story on Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's recent speech to the "World Without Zionism" conference in Asia. The story was entitled: Ahmadinejad: Israel must be wiped off the map.[1] The story was picked up by Western news agencies and quickly made headlines around the world. On October 30, The New York Times published a full transcript of the speech in which Ahmadinejad was quoted in part as follows:

Our dear Imam (referring to Ayatollah Khomeini) said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front. This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world.[2]

umm I think he said show him the ACTUAL quote dummy. You quoting Wiki with a quote about the ARTICLE isn't gonna cut it.

Forum List

Back