Sarkozy, French President , incensed over Obama's reaction to Iran.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
He stated that Obama is so egotistical that he refuses to see any danger which makes him extremely naive. It's all about Obama, he knew about the secret nuclear plant during the U.N meeting but put off condeming it until the next day in Pittsburg so he would not mess up his telepromter reading and what he thinks is an historical speech. I thought he was going to bring a new respect to our allies in Europe, instead, he has angered them. they have no respect for him. :confused:

He truly beleives that his aura so resonates with this country and the entire world that they will just kneel at his feet and do exactly as he wishes. He's acting as though he is the new most popular prom king of the world,maybe he needs to be on American idol. What a joke, our enemies are laughing at him and the French are pissed. Who's next??:cuckoo:

Sarkozy Unloads on Obama's 'Virtual' Disarmament - White House

Every President since Reagan has been talking about disarming. In fact, Reagan is the one who put forth really the dream of a world without nuclear arms one day. Obama isn't naive, however he isn't playing this like France. It's a luxury that France can have since they have little power in what actually goes on.

What I find amazing is that the minute the French President speaks out against Obama, Republicans suddenly give a flying fuck. Where the fuck were you all in 2003 when the French President said we shouldn't invade Iraq? Oh wait, that's right, you all were too busy making french jokes.

As Bob Dylan once sang, "These Times They Are-A Changin."

Every President since Reagan has been talking about disarming. In fact, Reagan is the one who put forth really the dream of a world without nuclear arms one day. Obama isn't naive, however he isn't playing this like France. It's a luxury that France can have since they have little power in what actually goes on.

What I find amazing is that the minute the French President speaks out against Obama, Republicans suddenly give a flying fuck. Where the fuck were you all in 2003 when the French President said we shouldn't invade Iraq? Oh wait, that's right, you all were too busy making french jokes.

Are you ready to watch Israel go up in a puff of smoke, because if this nuke thing is not stopped that's exactly what's gonna happen. As far as giving a --------- -------, it was your guy who made it a campaign speech that he would develop and strenghten our relationships with our allies. Another promise broken?????????:lol::lol:

Are you ready to watch Israel go up in a puff of smoke, because if this nuke thing is not stopped that's exactly what's gonna happen. As far as giving a --------- -------, it was your guy who made it a campaign speech that he would develop and strenghten our relationships with our allies. Another promise broken?????????:lol::lol:

Israel has over a hundred nukes. If they go up in a puff of smoke, the rest of the Middle East is going with it. Sarkozy is a hypocrite as I have previously pointed out in another thread. I can see quite clearly you have ignored my point.

To further explain, Obama and our allies are not going to agree on every issue. If that were the case, we'd have world peace or at least more foreign countries troops in Afghanistan.

Sarkozy is pissy because Obama outshines him as he should because he is President of the U.S., and Sarkozy is leader of pitiful little France.

Israel has over a hundred nukes. If they go up in a puff of smoke, the rest of the Middle East is going with it. Sarkozy is a hypocrite as I have previously pointed out in another thread. I can see quite clearly you have ignored my point.

To further explain, Obama and our allies are not going to agree on every issue. If that were the case, we'd have world peace or at least more foreign countries troops in Afghanistan.

Well, you might as well get ready for the Poles to pull out of Afghanistan after the broken promise of a missile shield. Your guy just does not walk his talk. He has broken promises to the American people and our allies in the world. Our troops in Afghanistan are waiting for help, yet he talked to the general who is on the ground, one time in 70 days, who states that if he does not get help soon the war will be lost in one year. Remember, his promise about Afghanistan? Remember his promise of a missile shield? Remember his promise of transperency in his administration, yet he passes a no stimulus stimulus bill without giving anyone a chance to read it before they signed it. He knew about the new nuke plant Iran had well before the latest U.N meeting yet did not want to interupt his telepromter reading to condemn it because he thinks he is making an historical speech, so he did it the next day in Pittsburg of all places. Now that's what I can transperency. And to think that we have 3+ years more of this guy is comical. What he says and what he does are two entirely different things. Just wait until he raises taxes on the middle class with his health care proposals, and I can hardly wait until he does cap and trade and raises your utility bill by 1,500 to 3,000 per year. Whoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol::lol:

He stated that Obama is so egotistical that he refuses to see any danger which makes him extremely naive. It's all about Obama, he knew about the secret nuclear plant during the U.N meeting but put off condeming it until the next day in Pittsburg so he would not mess up his telepromter reading and what he thinks is an historical speech. I thought he was going to bring a new respect to our allies in Europe, instead, he has angered them. they have no respect for him. :confused:

He truly beleives that his aura so resonates with this country and the entire world that they will just kneel at his feet and do exactly as he wishes. He's acting as though he is the new most popular prom king of the world,maybe he needs to be on American idol. What a joke, our enemies are laughing at him and the French are pissed. Who's next??:cuckoo:

Always looking for the worst in President Obama.

The UN Meeting was supposed to be about getting together to solve Climate Change. Thus it was not the place to be condemning other countries about Nuclear Weapons.

You notice that the people who did use the opportunity to vent their grievances about other nations were looked down on, like Iran and Libya.

The G20 was the proper place to talk about the situation in Iran, as the President needed to have the cooperation of the other member nations in order to impose any meaningful sactions.

And one would think you'd be happy that Obama is gaining international support against Iran, the country you people all referred to as part of the "Axis of Evil".

But it doesn't really matter what he does, does it? If Obama shit bricks of gold and used them to pay off the national debt, you'd complain about the smell. :cuckoo:

And since when did you start caring what the French think???

Ummm, so? Why is this newsworthy again? It's FRANCE we are talking about here.

You are aware that the current French president and the president in 2003 aren't the same person, not even from the same party, right?
We care because the french president is making more sense than Obama. That's pretty sad. In 2003 the French president was busy cutting deals with Saddam on the side so was happy to throw us under the train.

Sarkozy is pissy because Obama outshines him as he should because he is President of the U.S., and Sarkozy is leader of pitiful little France.

Are you living in the Twilight Zone? Obama is afraid to directly challenge the most blatant violators of IAEA and Security Council regulation, and he's the shining one?

We have a modern reincarnation of Neville Chamberlain, and you cheer him on?

I'm speechless...

Are you living in the Twilight Zone? Obama is afraid to directly challenge the most blatant violators of IAEA and Security Council regulation, and he's the shining one?

I'm speechless...

Really? What land has Obama given to Iran? Has he backed down? I'm pretty sure this issue is still ongoing. Comparing him to Neville Chamberlain after everything so far is insane.

Besides, remember what happened the last time a U.S. President felt justified in starting a war on a certain basis that may or may not had been true?

I'm speechless...

Really? What land has Obama given to Iran? Has he backed down? I'm pretty sure this issue is still ongoing. Comparing him to Neville Chamberlain after everything so far is insane.

Besides, remember what happened the last time a U.S. President felt justified in starting a war on a certain basis that may or may not had been true?

For one, he forfeited the missile defense system that was designed to shoot down Iranian launch vehicles. To reward us for our optimism, the Iranians took the opportunity to test even more of their missiles!

Welcome to opposite-land, ruled by King Obama!

Freedom fries anyone?

freedomfries.jpg

Freedom fries anyone?

freedomfries.jpg

I heard rumors that Obama may rename them Friendship Fries...

Freedom fries.

Freedom fries anyone?

freedomfries.jpg

I heard rumors that Obama may rename them Friendship Fries...

I heard they were going to be called French Oil-boiled Potato Sticks.

The fact of the matter is that BHO has pissed off the French. I agree with Sarkozy's frustration. He and every nation who is concerned about proliferation views proliferation as a hell of a lot more important than "promoting an image of success", as the WH told the French they didn't want to interfere with that image.

There IS no success to promote. And whatever is being promoted in WH PR is far less important than actually addressing the Iran and North Korea proliferation issues.

Putting "image" and addressing proliferation on a scale, addressing proliferation more than tips that scale for me and most others, including the French.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back