Sarkozy: France has too many immigrants

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"President Nikolas Sarkozy is campaigning for re-election and he has been driven to speak the truth that many French know: France has too many immigrants and they refuse to assimilate to French culture (Sounds familiar).

I’m trying to imagine an American candidate speaking with similar honesty about foreigners in this country, and it doesn’t compute.

But Europe is curiously ahead of us in recognizing that multiculturalism is crap, as national
leaders Sarkozy, Germany’s Merkel and Britain’s Cameron have all admitted."

Sarkozy

"President Nikolas Sarkozy is campaigning for re-election and he has been driven to speak the truth that many French know: France has too many immigrants and they refuse to assimilate to French culture (Sounds familiar).

I’m trying to imagine an American candidate speaking with similar honesty about foreigners in this country, and it doesn’t compute.

But Europe is curiously ahead of us in recognizing that multiculturalism is crap, as national

Sarkozy

I wish I could give a shit about France enough to know where they stand in regard to a monarchy. IMO, those European countries that retained the monarchs are in the best position to deal with immigrants who won't assimilate. I know in the UK the law allows the monarch to abolish the government and take over at will. The ones that can do that will be able to undo all the immigration that has been allowed by the 'constitutional' governments. "Off with their heads" and all that. If we allow them to get a foothold here. We are fucked.

Sarkozy

Don't you think Sarkozy, Merkel, and Cameron are a day late and a dollar short?

Sarkozy

I wish I could give a shit about France enough to know where they stand in regard to a monarchy. IMO, those European countries that retained the monarchs are in the best position to deal with immigrants who won't assimilate. I know in the UK the law allows the monarch to abolish the government and take over at will. The ones that can do that will be able to undo all the immigration that has been allowed by the 'constitutional' governments. "Off with their heads" and all that. If we allow them to get a foothold here. We are fucked.

France has a monarchy? I'm sure that will be news to them.... since they executed theirs during their revolution.

Oh, and you clearly don't know about the UK Monarch either.... because the Monarch does not have the power to abolish the government and take over at will.

In fact.... you really don't 'know' much at all. Idiot.

Forum List

Back