Sarkozy 'condemns Israeli construction in East Jerusalem'

Oooooohhh... terrorists.

Terrorist - A bullshit, meaningless, political term used to dupe the stupid.

Terrorism is defined as the intentinal targeting of civilians for violence and the threat of violence, which Pallie terrorist factions Hamas, al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Tanzim and numerous others engage in with Pallie support.

Now, even you know, dunce.

I know. You have been duped.

Israel targets and frequently kills unarmed Palestinian civilians virtually every day. How does that fit into your definition?

You just made this up. As I suggested, study more and post less. Dunce.

Oooooohhh... terrorists.

Terrorist - A bullshit, meaningless, political term used to dupe the stupid.

Terrorism is defined as the intentinal targeting of civilians for violence and the threat of violence, which Pallie terrorist factions Hamas, al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Tanzim and numerous others engage in with Pallie support.

Israel targets and frequently kills unarmed Palestinian civilians virtually every day. How does that fit into your definition?

Since it's not reality, it doesn't.

It is reality for the mentally disturbed.

Arab League: One-third of all Arabs and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate.

You are PWNED.

illiteracy doesn't invalidate common humanity, baker's dozen. I'm glad you are so brazen about posting the same kind of excuses as the klan, however. You drive my point home about the JEW KLUX KLAN. THANKS!

:rofl:

Illiteracy results in crappy jobs and low income.
But, you already knew that.

and when a dominant ethnicity props themselves up above segregated opportunity it's no shocker that the unwanteds get crappy jobs and low income.

but, again, we've already seen your excuses back when your Joo Klux Klan mentality was defended by white supremacists. You are no different even if your nose is a a bit larger.

HA!

yea!

cluster bombs on residential neighborhoods sure doesn't sound like reality, eh pharisee christian?

That's the same France that occupied Algeria and Syria and Lebanon, and, helped destroy the Ottoman Empire during World War I, right?

and the same france that put jewish kids on trains to concentration camps.

just think, Jill, one of these days we'll be lamenting the same killer actions by your kind of hebrew nationalism too. I bet you are proud, aren't you?

That's the same France that occupied Algeria and Syria and Lebanon, and, helped destroy the Ottoman Empire during World War I, right?

and the same france that put jewish kids on trains to concentration camps.

just think, Jill, one of these days we'll be lamenting the same killer actions by your kind of hebrew nationalism too. I bet you are proud, aren't you?

Go back into your coma, stoner.

Forum List

Back