Sarahgate - Due Today?

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
If she is indicted, can she still run for VP?

ANCHORAGE — The 2007 state fair was days away when Alaska’s public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan, took another call about one of his troopers, Michael Wooten. This time, the director of Gov. Sarah Palin’s Anchorage office was on the line.

As Mr. Monegan recalls it, the aide said the governor had heard that Trooper Wooten was assigned to work the kickoff to the fair in late August. If so, Mr. Monegan should do something about it, because Ms. Palin was also planning to attend and did not want him nearby.

Somewhat bewildered, Mr. Monegan soon determined that Trooper Wooten had indeed volunteered for duty at the fairgrounds — in full costume as “Safety Bear,” the troopers’ child-friendly mascot.

As evidence, she has contended, among other things, that Mr. Monegan arranged two unauthorized lobbying trips to Washington. But according to interviews and records obtained by The New York Times, the governor’s office authorized both trips.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/10/us/10trooper.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

Why is it a select few leftwingnut posters just have to come up with THE most retarded thread titles they can think of? What's wrong with the article's header so the reader can actually get an idea whether or not it's worth reading?

If it makes you feel any better you're close, but not quite as bad as that idiot Chriskirk.

Y'all's obsession with smearing Palin DOES make me think y'all need some therapy though.

Y'all's obsession with smearing Palin DOES make me think y'all need some therapy though.
And how many elections were won when the candidate accused of "pallin' around with terrorists" just stood idly by? We all know that swift boat attacks wins elections, just ask this guy:

kerryaa.jpg

And how many elections were won when the candidate accused of "pallin' around with terrorists" just stood idly by? We all know that swift boat attacks wins elections, just ask this guy:

kerryaa.jpg

While the left loves to claim the Swiftboaters cost Kerry the election, fact is, he sucked and lost it on merit. Or a lack thereof. Nobody who knows anything about the military needed swifties to bring Kerry's military conduct into question, and it was HE that tried to run on the stance of being the "Vietnam War vet."

I didn't vote for him because he's an idiot leftwingnut.

Anyone that doesn't support Palin for her politics is entitled to their opinion and I respect their right to have that opinion. I DON'T respect making up bullshit accusations and/or smear tactics by either side.

AS IF these two turkeys we have running for President don't have enough legitimate issues to fuck with.

And you got what you deserved. George Fucking Idiot Bush:badgrin:

Hope you don't have a 401 like a couple million other Americans.

PS

Gunny, you seem to be getting a little testy. Nothing to do with McCain/ Palin ticket tanking?

And what is wrong with "SarahGate" Picky, Picky, Picky.:eusa_whistle:

While the left loves to claim the Swiftboaters cost Kerry the election, fact is, he sucked and lost it on merit. Or a lack thereof. Nobody who knows anything about the military needed swifties to bring Kerry's military conduct into question, and it was HE that tried to run on the stance of being the "Vietnam War vet."

I didn't vote for him because he's an idiot leftwingnut.

Anyone that doesn't support Palin for her politics is entitled to their opinion and I respect their right to have that opinion. I DON'T respect making up bullshit accusations and/or smear tactics by either side.

AS IF these two turkeys we have running for President don't have enough legitimate issues to fuck with.

No, his terrible tactical mistake was to assume that the liars would be exposed.

And you got what you deserved. George Fucking Idiot Bush:badgrin:

Hope you don't have a 401 like a couple million other Americans.

No, WE got what was the lesser of two evils. Try getting a candidate that isn't a pure piece of shit and has a functioning brain and I have absolutely NO qualms about voting for a Democrat. Unfortunately, it's been 46 years since you had one.

Feel free to blow the 401k smoke up someone else's ass. This economic meltdown has been coming since the 70s. Blaming it on Bush might be typical of you as well as not surprising, but it's just as much bullshit as the rest of your crap.

PS

Gunny, you seem to be getting a little testy. Nothing to do with McCain/ Palin ticket tanking?

And what is wrong with "SarahGate" Picky, Picky, Picky.:eusa_whistle:

if I'm testy, it's because lamebrains like you can't even have a civil discussion without spinning your fool heads off. I don't see any ticket "tanking," and really don't care whether or not it does.

Unlike you fools who are willing to buy that "change" pure bullshit, I'm resigned to this being a lose-lose deal for us. No matter who is elected, "we the people" get screwed.

And yeah, it DOES irk me that the best we can in this country is a doddering old fool and a car salesman by any other name. It irks me even more than sheeple like you actually support one or the other.

Is "Sarahgate" the header on the article? No it isn't. You get more threads moved or tanked because of your pathetically stupid titles than any other reason.

Well if they got rid of Palin, McCain put in Mitt Romney or Rudy Giuliani as VP to replace her and that would increase his votes.

Forum List

Back