Sarah Sanders makes debut as Fox News contributor on 'Fox & Friends'

ME: She is so nice. Good for her! I hope she gets her own show.

Sarah Sanders makes debut as Fox News contributor on 'Fox & Friends'
Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders opens up on her decision to leave the White House, the economy, 2020 Democrats and her upcoming memoir

Good for her!

It will be a nice place holder for her until Trump TV launches. And the propaganda continues. Sad what our world is coming to.

Sorry bub. The propaganda and fake news is on CNN and MSNBC.

But I'll give you half credit: It will be a nice place holder for her until something bigger comes along.

As for Trump TV, that would be the best thing to happen to television in decades.
Trump TV was the whole point of his campaign. Winning was an accident. IMO

Yes those other networks are also propaganda machines. It’s a problem across the board
Why is it a problem? News reporting has been propaganda since before and during the revolution. Who has ever put out more propaganda than one of our most famous founders, Benjamin Frankin? He wrote for and published one of the most popular newspapers of his day. Ir may have been propaganda liked and respected for the day, but it was propaganda still the same.
Do you really need me to explain why I think misinformation is a problem?
OK, I concede, misinformation is a problem, but media can not be made to solve the problem without infringing on the First Amendment.

Forum List

Back