Sarah Sanders makes debut as Fox News contributor on 'Fox & Friends'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: She is so nice. Good for her! I hope she gets her own show.

Sarah Sanders makes debut as Fox News contributor on 'Fox & Friends'
Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders opens up on her decision to leave the White House, the economy, 2020 Democrats and her upcoming memoir

• Banned
Sarah Huckabee Sanders made her debut as a Fox News contributor on Friday, picking up where she left off in her previous job as White House press secretary by heaping praise on President Trump's record and mocking Democratic presidential candidates.

Sanders appeared on "Fox & Friends" during a broadcast from New York City, where she spoke warmly of her time in the White House and attempted to spin a new jobs report that fell slightly below expectations as a sign that Trump's agenda is working.

>> Sarah Sanders makes debut as Fox News contributor

It will be a nice place holder for her until Trump TV launches. And the propaganda continues. Sad what our world is coming to.

FOX can never seem to have enough liars and fakes on their venue. Sarah is a great addition. As one of America's best-known liars and fake Christians, she is a real trophy for FOX.

FOX can never seem to have enough liars and fakes on their venue. Sarah is a great addition. As one of America's best-known liars and fake Christians, she is a real trophy for FOX.
HA!! The MSM has gone off the rails with their one-sided TDS "news" shows.
They don't ever have a conservative voice on any of their circular firing squad "discussions" anymore.
Please don't be too disappointed when Trump wins again in 2020. The MSM isn't fooling anyone with their one-sided bullshit.

• Banned
It will be a nice place holder for her until Trump TV launches. And the propaganda continues. Sad what our world is coming to.

Sorry bub. The propaganda and fake news is on CNN and MSNBC.

But I'll give you half credit: It will be a nice place holder for her until something bigger comes along.

As for Trump TV, that would be the best thing to happen to television in decades.

But I'll give you half credit: It will be a nice place holder for her until something bigger comes along.

As for Trump TV, that would be the best thing to happen to television in decades.
Trump TV was the whole point of his campaign. Winning was an accident. IMO

Yes those other networks are also propaganda machines. It’s a problem across the board

I have heard that theory before. While the "theory" is not without some merit, it has been sufficiently debunked in my opinion.

Yes those other networks are also propaganda machines. It’s a problem across the board

They are liars is what they are.

Trump TV already sort of exists, called "Real News", which I think is a play on Trumps twitter name "realDonaldTrump":
>> YouTube - Donald J Trump

I have heard that theory before. While the "theory" is not without some merit, it has been sufficiently debunked in my opinion.

They are liars is what they are.

Trump TV already sort of exists, called "Real News", which I think is a play on Trumps twitter name "realDonaldTrump":
>> YouTube - Donald J Trump

Except for it’s not real. They spread falsehoods every day. Easily debunked. I believe there is a tracker of trumps lies and falsehoods. Unbelievable

HA!! The MSM has gone off the rails with their one-sided TDS "news" shows.
They don't ever have a conservative voice on any of their circular firing squad "discussions" anymore.
Please don't be too disappointed when Trump wins again in 2020. The MSM isn't fooling anyone with their one-sided bullshit.
Their News sound more like Russian TV than American. If anyone wants to know how it works over THERE, just try to see if the Riots in Hong Cong are covered in any way by the Media inside China. They better hope it never get to the mainland things might get a little crazy.

Except for it’s not real. They spread falsehoods every day........

See, I was trying to have a nice conversation with you until you popped off with that bullshit. Goodbye and Adios, Gomer
My bad. You have every right to have a fluff thread for Trump and Sanders of you want. I just have a different opinion. I’ll gladly disengage. Carry on...

Why is it a problem? News reporting has been propaganda since before and during the revolution. Who has ever put out more propaganda than one of our most famous founders, Benjamin Frankin? He wrote for and published one of the most popular newspapers of his day. Ir may have been propaganda liked and respected for the day, but it was propaganda still the same.

Why is it a problem? News reporting has been propaganda since before and during the revolution. Who has ever put out more propaganda than one of our most famous founders, Benjamin Frankin? He wrote for and published one of the most popular newspapers of his day. Ir may have been propaganda liked and respected for the day, but it was propaganda still the same.
Do you really need me to explain why I think misinformation is a problem?

Forum List

Back