Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

"She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!" - President Trump
Anyone wi
Who is going to lie for him now ? Hannity ?

Good question. But another one would be what are the odds that his next press secretary comes from FOX News?
There probably won't be another one. No need for one when they don't do press conferences anymore.
Can't blame them seeing how gutless the lying media is.
No matter how much you try you'll never get a shot at Trump man ass. Get over it, Hannity has first digs.

She deserves all the things you listed.

Nobody deserves those things.
She betrayed her country and religion. She deserves worse.
Wrong again dingus. It's you worthless leftist traitors that are betraying our country. You libstained society suckers make me sick.

Very funny. Lets see who are traitors.

1. When you have a dodo POTUS siding with Kim jung Um against your fellow American VP Joe Biden.

2. When you have dodo POTUS siding with Putin In meddling US election.

3. When you have a dodo POTUS willing to accept dirt against his political opponents from foreign countries. He forgot that he is a POTUS.

Then here comes this lying Sarah Sanders trying to lie for this dodo president.

Who are traitors again? Trump is a disgrace and threat to American democracy.
Just 5 1/2 more years. You worthless leftist traitor pansies crack me up.

You did not answer my question. You have a POTUS kissing Putin ass. Right this instant at G summit in Japan.

Who are the traitors again? You and your lousy 10 year old POTUS. Disgusting to be honest.

Wrong again dingus. It's you worthless leftist traitors that are betraying our country. You libstained society suckers make me sick.

1. When you have a dodo POTUS siding with Kim jung Um against your fellow American VP Joe Biden.

3. When you have a dodo POTUS willing to accept dirt against his political opponents from foreign countries. He forgot that he is a POTUS.

You did not answer my question. You have a POTUS kissing Putin ass. Right this instant at G summit in Japan.

Who are the traitors again? You and your lousy 10 year old POTUS. Disgusting to be honest.
Trump, aka "Donald Dork" is betraying America again and kissing Putin's ass for some unknown reason. Well, maybe we can speculate about the reason, but his behavior is a disgrace and many of us consider it treasonous.

I'm afraid you've been MSLED. Perhaps your man bun is pulled a little too tight.

I'm afraid you've been MSLED. Perhaps your man bun is pulled a little too tight.
And you have been intellectually castrated by cultism.

The cult of freedom! Imagine that.

Yes, cultists will often try to misrepresent themselves. Stating the truth is often too embarrassing, even for them. So, the trump FLDS says dumb shit like, "the cult of freedom!", instead saying the truth, which is that they doubled down on a mentally ill moron and now can't turn back.

It is possible to escape the cult.

Yes, cultists will often try to misrepresent themselves. Stating the truth is often too embarrassing, even for them. So, the trump FLDS says dumb shit like, "the cult of freedom!", instead saying the truth, which is that they doubled down on a mentally ill moron and now can't turn back.

It is possible to escape the cult.
You lose. Again.

Nah!
We should lock your dude for treason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back