Sarah Sanders admitted she lied to the White House press. Does she have any credibility left?

'"Not founded on anything" is the new "alternative facts."

The term applies to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and her misleading statements from the press briefing room podium. Now some prominent journalists are questioning whether she should remain in her job.
Robert Mueller's report confirms that Sanders simply made it up when she said that "countless" FBI agents had told her that they were thankful Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey.
Sanders made similar claims multiple times on two different days. Yet she told Mueller's office in an interview that she merely made a "slip of the tongue."

According to Mueller's report, "she also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made 'in the heat of the moment' that was not founded on anything."'

Sarah Sanders admitted she lied to the White House press. Does she have any credibility left? - CNN

Interesting.

Obviously, Trumpbots (i.e. extremist Trump supporters) think she is wonderful (as they support ANYTHING to do with Trump).

But what do the roughly 80+% of Americans think?

That "lie" does not even BEGIN to compare to the horse manure CNN, MSNBC, and etc have been shoveling for two years plus.

RUSSIA!!!!

Remember that? we do. We're not going to let you forget either. Failure. Total abject failure. Have the good grace to retreat and learn from it.

What horse manure did they tell?
Reporting on an ongoing investigation and indictments of Trumps key people is not a lie

CNN spun Trump's statement about "being finished" to be specific about Mueller, when in fact the statement was about Presidents being investigated by special counsels in general.
And it wasn't about him being impeached, it was about him being hamstrung with his agenda.

That's a lie.

The term applies to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and her misleading statements from the press briefing room podium. Now some prominent journalists are questioning whether she should remain in her job.
Robert Mueller's report confirms that Sanders simply made it up when she said that "countless" FBI agents had told her that they were thankful Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey.
Sanders made similar claims multiple times on two different days. Yet she told Mueller's office in an interview that she merely made a "slip of the tongue."

According to Mueller's report, "she also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made 'in the heat of the moment' that was not founded on anything."'

Sarah Sanders admitted she lied to the White House press. Does she have any credibility left? - CNN

Interesting.

Obviously, Trumpbots (i.e. extremist Trump supporters) think she is wonderful (as they support ANYTHING to do with Trump).

That "lie" does not even BEGIN to compare to the horse manure CNN, MSNBC, and etc have been shoveling for two years plus.

RUSSIA!!!!

Remember that? we do. We're not going to let you forget either. Failure. Total abject failure. Have the good grace to retreat and learn from it.

Reporting on an ongoing investigation and indictments of Trumps key people is not a lie

At some point it's shameful to be an adult with a working IQ and be so easily led. I mean it. Shameful
I have a very high IQ, I am a stable genius

Show me the lies that were told about Trump
In fact, the report highlighted where Trump lied about what was being reported about him.

Interesting.

How many times did the press lie about her or President Trump?

You tell us. List the lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Anthony Scaramucci was involved in a Russian under Senate investigation. CNN had to retract the story.

Interesting.

RUSSIA!!!!

At some point it's shameful to be an adult with a working IQ and be so easily led. I mean it. Shameful
I have a very high IQ, I am a stable genius

Show me the lies that were told about Trump
In fact, the report highlighted where Trump lied about what was being reported about him.

I'm doing that right now and believe me, the list is not exhaustive. But of course you have probably never heard of a thing like the BIG LIE, which was the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory in the first place.

Interesting.

3. Trump created a secret server to communicate with a Russian Bank

Interesting.

RUSSIA!!!!

CNN spun Trump's statement about "being finished" to be specific about Mueller, when in fact the statement was about Presidents being investigated by special counsels in general.
And it wasn't about him being impeached, it was about him being hamstrung with his agenda.

That's a lie.

Supposedly he said it upon being told Mueller was being appointed as special counsel

You are providing your opinion as to what Trump meant by being finished

Interesting.

RUSSIA!!!!

That's a lie.

Supposedly he said it upon being told Mueller was being appointed as special counsel

Spin is lying. But of course to you it's OK when your side does it.

hack-twat.

Interesting.

So you're saying that an opinion is a criminal offense??????

Shit.....every court decision is based on legal opinion.....not based on truth.

No we're saying that lying to the American public is wrong. 7

Name one POTUS that has never lied to the public.

Define "lied". Did they lie to deflect attention away from their criminal and immoral activies, crimes and to intentionally and deliberately mislead the American public? Reading the Mueller Report, there are numerous instances where Trump ordered staff to lie about things he'd done - illegal things. When they refused to do so, he fired them.

The Mueller Report shows that Trump has done nothing since his election but undermine the Constitution, and lie to the American people, for his own benefit. Trump was elected to "Make America Great Again", not to undermine the Constitution, and destroy the rule of law.

Interesting.

4. (I love this one) Paul Manafort visited Julian Assange three times in the Ecuadorian Embassy but no one noticed

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders lost her credibility the day she on-boarded at the Trump White House.

I didn't know who she was before that time.

I've believed very little of what she's spouted during her tenure there.

I will never think on her again once she departs the White House.

To cover The Creature's a$$, every person occupying that slot since January 20, 2017 has lied his-or-her a$$ off.

Dog bites Man.

This particular incumbent is pathetically ineffective in the role.
The press conferences are the most vicious and miserable events that are at the White House. Did you ever listen to Obama's press secretary's? These azzes were like attack dogs. And this with being asked softball questions. Trump does not have that luxury as many of the same so called press people would go back to CNN and MSNBC and other Prog places and sit with a dais of other Prog shills that spend 24 hours a day demeaning Trump. And heres the thing. We mostly knew what he did before being elected. The false Repub shills are the worse as over the decades we were lied to by them. Anna Navarro is one of them. One of so many from the swamp. Seeing her pretending to file her nails was classy. She probably would pick her nose and scratch her ample saggy azz if she could.

Any Democrat or fake news bobblehead that said Trump colluded with the Russians promoted a lie, I'm thinkin that makes most ever Democrat a liar but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

One thing about Democrats is always true, if they aren't lying they're not talking.

Interesting.

Trumps relationship with Russian banks. Is being looked at in another investigation
Why would he deal exclusively with Russian banks?

She hasn’t given a press conference this year

The fact that she no longer has credibility is moot

That's hyperbole, of course. Ms. Sanders has reduced the number of daily press briefings significantly, which had become a bit contentious.

But the practice is hardly as needed as it was before. President Trump has a lot of communication directly with the people through his Twitter account, making these briefings a whole lot less important. The reports can sit behind their smart phones in their offices and get the straight dope from the horse's mouth. Further, there is a lot of bad blood between the WH correspondents and President Trump, totally unlike the non-adversarial relations that B. Hussein O had with the Main Stream Media.

Interesting.

So you're saying that an opinion is a criminal offense??????

Shit.....every court decision is based on legal opinion.....not based on truth.

No we're saying that lying to the American public is wrong. 7

Name one POTUS that has never lied to the public.

Define "lied". Did they lie to deflect attention away from their criminal and immoral activies, crimes and to intentionally and deliberately mislead the American public? Reading the Mueller Report, there are numerous instances where Trump ordered staff to lie about things he'd done - illegal things. When they refused to do so, he fired them.

The Mueller Report shows that Trump has done nothing since his election but undermine the Constitution, and lie to the American people, for his own benefit. Trump was elected to "Make America Great Again", not to undermine the Constitution, and destroy the rule of law.

But ignoring the 2nd amendment is OK with a dried up twat such as yourself.

Hack.

Interesting.

5. Trump knew in advance about the Trump Tower Meeting

Interesting.

All of these and more, and VOLUMES of media touting these lies, can be found on Glenn Greenwald's site. He's not a conservative but he does have a brain and therefore, thinks about things.

Unlike Progressive minions who just do the bidding of their overlords. Sad.

Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders lost her credibility the day she on-boarded at the Trump White House.

I didn't know who she was before that time.

I've believed very little of what she's spouted during her tenure there.

I will never think on her again once she departs the White House.

To cover The Creature's a$$, every person occupying that slot since January 20, 2017 has lied his-or-her a$$ off.

Dog bites Man.

This particular incumbent is pathetically ineffective in the role.
The press conferences are the most vicious and miserable events that are at the White House. Did you ever listen to Obama's press secretary's? These azzes were like attack dogs. And this with being asked softball questions. Trump does not have that luxury as many of the same so called press people would go back to CNN and MSNBC and other Prog places and sit with a dais of other Prog shills that spend 24 hours a day demeaning Trump. And heres the thing. We mostly knew what he did before being elected. The false Repub shills are the worse as over the decades we were lied to by them. Anna Navarro is one of them. One of so many from the swamp. Seeing her pretending to file her nails was classy. She probably would pick her nose and scratch her ample saggy azz if she could.
They never used to be until Trump became President

You have to go back to Nixon to find such volatile press conferences

Interesting.

Trumps relationship with Russian banks. Is being looked at in another investigation
Why would he deal exclusively with Russian banks?

Actually, Trump doesn't deal with Russian financial institutions exclusively at all. He's had dealings with many banks. Of course, many American banks financed his political enemies, giving countless millions to those who are against the return to American greatness. They can't be surprised they are on the Trump Shit List.

Interesting.

RUSSIA!!!!

That's a lie.

Spin is lying. But of course to you it's OK when your side does it.

hack-twat.

He should feel shamed for what he does, really. But these people don't mind looking like 60 pt IQ minions to do the bidding of their overlords. They're weak. They don't care.

Interesting.

All of these and more, and VOLUMES of media touting these lies, can be found on Glenn Greenwald's site. He's not a conservative but he does have a brain and therefore, thinks about things.

Unlike Progressive minions who just do the bidding of their overlords. Sad.

Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story
Where are the lies about Trump?

The report is full of lies told by Trump

Forum List

Back