Sarah Palins's Call To 'Take Back The 20' Districts Was A Success (Her Scorecard 19)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Sarah wanted to take back 20 districts--districts WON by Sarah Palin and her running mate from Arizona, but that had DEMOCRAT REPRESENTATIVES in the House who voted for Hussein's DeathCare plan. People listened to her because they saw the strong patriotism and convictions she has toward this country. They saw that she was right and that the only way to get this country back on track was to vote the democrats out. This is their response to her calling to 'Take Back The 20' with her endorsements.

Take Back the 20

How did Sarah do?

1. Florida 24: Sarah's Candidate Sandy Adams won.

2. Florida 2: Sarah's Candidate Steve Southerland won.

3. South Carolina 5: Sarah's Candidate Mick Mulvaney won.

4. Virginia 5: Sarah's Candidate Robert Hurt won.

5. West Virginia 1: Sarah's Candidate David McKinley won.

6. West Virginia 3: Sarah's Candidate Spike Maynard lost.

7. Pennsylvania 3: Sarah's Candidate Mike Kelly won.

8. Pennsylvania 10: Sarah's Candidate Tom Marino won.

9. Ohio 6: Sarah's Candidate Bill Johnson won.

10.Ohio 16: Sarah's Candidate Jim Renacci won.

11. Indiana 8: Sarah's Candidate Larry Buchson won.

12. Indiana 9: Sarah's Candidate Todd Young won.

13. Tennessee 6: Sarah's Candidate Diane Black won.

14. Arkansas 2: Sarah's Candidate Tim Griffin won.

15. North Dakota (at large): Sarah's Candidate Rick Berg won.

16. Colorado 3: Sarah's Candidate Scott Tipton won.

17. Colorado 4: Sarah's Candidate Cory Gardner won.

18. Arizona 1: Sarah's Candidate Paul Gosar won.

19. Arizona 5: Sarah's Candidate David Schweikert won.

20. Arizona 8: Sarah's Candidate Jesse Kelly NO CALL YET MADE! Looks like he will win though

At worst, Sarah Pac is 19 won, lost 1.

95% success rate. Excellent. This shows the power and influence she has.

Last edited:
  • Banned
As CBS News Correspondent Jeff Glor reports, Palin backed 43 candidates for the House. Thirty of them won, with races involving nine others still undecided. Her record in Senate races was closer.

Sarah wanted to take back 20 districts--districts WON by Sarah Palin and her running mate from Arizona, but that had DEMOCRAT REPRESENTATIVES in the House who voted for Hussein's DeathCare plan. People listened to her because they saw the strong patriotism and convictions she has toward this country. They saw that she was right and that the only way to get this country back on track was to vote the democrats out. This is their response to her calling to 'Take Back The 20' with her endorsements.

Take Back the 20

How did Sarah do?

20. Arizona 8: Sarah's Candidate Jesse Kelly NO CALL YET MADE! Looks like he will win though

Sarah hardly has a strategic mind. She sees a parade and jumps out in front of it, then takes all the credit.

I know SarahG will be disappointed to know that Sarah is INVITED to every event she attends. She neither offers her services or barges in uninvited. And she has been effective, and I have been impressed by her increasing skills at presenting an effective public message and avoiding the traps set for her. In all interviews last night she was gracious without gloating and I think accomplished herself very well.

The two she backed--McConnell and Angle--who lost were both subjected to some of the most vile, viscious, and indefensible public attacks I've ever seen leveled at a candidate. But their opponents did win and we'll live with that.

Alaska is still undecided.

I know SarahG will be disappointed to know that Sarah is INVITED to every event she attends. She neither offers her services or barges in uninvited. And she has been effective, and I have been impressed by her increasing skills at presenting an effective public message and avoiding the traps set for her. In all interviews last night she was gracious without gloating and I think accomplished herself very well.

The two she backed--McConnell and Angle--who lost were both subjected to some of the most vile, viscious, and indefensible public attacks I've ever seen leveled at a candidate. But their opponents did win and we'll live with that.

joe miller will be the senator from alaska right after o'donnell is elected by delaware. his campaign's attempt to derail murkowski's write in effort backfired on them. apparently, the genius who decided that the way to beat murkowski was to run straws as writeins didn't realize that you only get to vote once in an election. :lol:

the result? miller has 34% of the vote, writeins have 41%. i think when the smoke clears murkaski will have at least 35% of the vote and likely 40%.

the real beauty part is that any of the brain surgeons who voted for miller as a write in threw away their votes. under alaskan law, you have to be *qualified* as a write in candidate for a write in vote to be counted. miller isn't qualified under alaskan law as a write in candidate. :rofl:

joe miller will be the senator from alaska right after o'donnell is elected by delaware. his campaign's attempt to derail murkowski's write in effort backfired on them. apparently, the genius who decided that the way to beat murkowski was to run straws as writeins didn't realize that you only get to vote once in an election. :lol:

the result? miller has 34% of the vote, writeins have 41%. i think when the smoke clears murkaski will have at least 35% of the vote and likely 40%.

the real beauty part is that any of the brain surgeons who voted for miller as a write in threw away their votes. under alaskan law, you have to be *qualified* as a write in candidate for a write in vote to be counted. miller isn't qualified under alaskan law as a write in candidate. :rofl:

Angle, Miller, O'Donnell.....good strategery!

Folks the Democrats took significant losses last night. The Republicans made significant gains in both the House and Senate.

I give Sarah Palin at least some of the credit for that.

I think you guys on the left simply don't have it in you to understand WHY the Democrats took significant losses last night. You have to have a devil to accuse and you're starting to look really silly accusing George Bush. So Palin is the new whipping boy? She will be blamed now for everything from hangnails to thermonuclear war? Or is she simply the diversion so that you don't have to discuss why the vote went as it did yesterday?

Folks the Democrats took significant losses last night. The Republicans made significant gains in both the House and Senate.

I think you guys on the left simply don't have it in you to understand WHY the Democrats took significant losses last night. You have to have a devil to accuse and you're starting to look really silly accusing George Bush. So Palin is the new whipping boy? She will be blamed now for everything from hangnails to thermonuclear war? Or is she simply the diversion so that you don't have to discuss why the vote went as it did yesterday?

It was the economy, stupid. All exit polling data prove as much. If you want to continue to suck Palin's dick and have wet dreams about what she supposedly did, that is your prerogative.

sarah palin is, IMO, a very lucky woman who is maximizing the opportunities that have flowed from mccain's attempt to pander to voters by nominating her as vp. while she has done a great job sucking up money and leading the left side of the bell curve wing of the republican party, she is no more qualified to be president than obama is. go ahead and nominate her. see what happens.

sarah palin is, IMO, a very lucky woman who is maximizing the opportunities that have flowed from mccain's attempt to pander to voters by nominating her as vp. while she has done a great job sucking up money and leading the left side of the bell curve wing of the republican party, she is no more qualified to be president than obama is. go ahead and nominate her. see what happens.

I don't believe I mentioned the Presidency did I? Having a bit of a meltdown there my friend? :)

Take Back the 20

How did Sarah do?

This is fascinating stuff. Especially since there has been a nonstop push for Sarah's new reality show on TLC which has her saying "...why would I want to pay any attention to silly politics, when I can be HERE, enjoying THIS?" Indeed, Sarah, why? Lie much?

Angle, Miller, O'Donnell.....good strategery!

Another interesting race was Sarah Palin favorite Tom Tancredo running as an indpendent for Governor of Colorado. Not only did he ensure a Democratic victory but nearly got the Republicans listed as a minor party because their candidate couldn't reach 10%

Dems aren't threatened by Palin. Nah. Nope. Why bother?

Republicans are much more threatened than Dems. Now that the mid-term is over, high profile Republicans are already concentrating on 2012 and discussing strategy to put her away somewhere. Just watch and see the current Republican leadership spin their answers when asked questions about Palin's run for president. She is going to be the biggest albatross they've ever had to deal with.

I don't believe I mentioned the Presidency did I? Having a bit of a meltdown there my friend? :)

not even close little buddy.

keep swinging

And we're off and running. It isn't a very pleasant place to be when you're on the opposite end of the playing field--trying to defend your candidate(s) even after they've won. Of course Palin will be criticized, blamed, laughed at, even more than she ever was. It's par for the course, as they say. It won't be long before Republicans who want to win in 2012 jump in and start criticizing her as being more destructive than helpful.

What totally bewilders me are people like you--smart, educated, articulate--who think Sarah Palin is some kind of genius who's going to save America, when, in fact, she is anything BUT smart, educated, and articulate. And please don't try to tell us that she represents the mainstream who want "real people" in office, because if that were the case, then Angel and O'Donnell would have won. While "mainstream" Americans might like the message, when it comes down to the ballot box, they're smart enough to know that's all it is: Talk, with no real plan of action.

Forum List

Back