Sarah Palin's war chest points to 2012 presidential bid

Why?

...we could do worse than Palin.....Obama comes to mind....

We could do worse, But Palin isn't the Answer.. She's just another Phonie making everyone think she's a "True Conservative".. Yeah right and I'm the Best looking man in the World..

She's a Neo Con plain and Simple, She says she'll cut Spending and Size of Government, but I doubt she will do both.. Why do you think the Republican Party is in the Shit hole right now? The reason there are Neo Cons is because people keep thinking they are Conservatives.. Easy as that..

When you come with someone who is actually willing to Change the Republican Party maybe i'll affiliate myself with it again.. If not, I'm still an Independent Conservative.

Seems to me Palin is "actually willing to Change the Republican Party".....not only willing....but she's doing it...

That is undeniable - and despite the groans from some in the Republican establishment, it is proving for the better as it is far more in tune with the more mainstream conservative populism that played such a strong role during the Reagan era - a role that Reagan instinctively played with such a capable influence.

Palin is no Reagan - but presently she does not have to be.

And I will repeat, that her recent "Momma Grizzly" political ad was very-very good. Whomever put that ad together created one of the most effectiev political ads of the past decade. Amazing work.

She is?

How?

By False Promises of Conservatism?

Please.. Why do you think there a lot of Independents these days? Because both parties suck.

If you actually Realized what she keeps saying and how she's willing to change maybe you wouldn't be so in love with her..

What is it she keeps saying that bothers you....?

Pretty much anytime she says mentions taking back the Country and whenever she calls herself a Conservative.. Yeah.. :cuckoo:

She is?

How?

By False Promises of Conservatism?

Please.. Why do you think there a lot of Independents these days? Because both parties suck.

If you actually Realized what she keeps saying and how she's willing to change maybe you wouldn't be so in love with her..

What is it she keeps saying that bothers you....?

Pretty much anytime she says mentions taking back the Country and whenever she calls herself a Conservative.. Yeah.. :cuckoo:

....that explains alot....not...

Palin scares the Dems no doubt - but far too early to say she is the "defacto" nominee.

Newt has been making inroads within the Republican machine, calling in favors, and reaching out to mend fences.

The party is, despite off the mark media reports otherwise, getting itself together to enjoy great success in November 2010 and then we shall see...

The Dems have probably been contributing to her 'war chest' in hopes that she'll be the candidate. :lol:

No - Palin is reviled within the Democrat Party for nothing less than being one of the primary energizers of the still growing anti-liberal government tax and spend movement that has revitalized the conservative movement in the country.

Support Palin or not - she has proven a far more influential and capable socio-political figure than her detractors would ever care admit - and at this moment, far more influential than Obama...

AND at this point, I think she has served longer as a "influential and capable socio-political figure" than she did as Governor of Alaska....perhaps that is saying something in conservative circles?

AND at this point, I think she has served longer as a "influential and capable socio-political figure" than she did as Governor of Alaska....perhaps that is saying something in conservative circles?

Her resume is still more impressive than that of Obama.

shit Palin gets crushed by the mormon, if Not I'll be willing to bet $1,000 on Obama vs Palin

Palin may run...honestly, I'd be very surprised, but if she does, she won't get the nomination.

But seeing as how the left seems hell bent on keeping her in the headlines, she will definitely change the atmosphere of the campaign and they will have to endure a stronger, more united yet diverse conservative base. You can't change a political machine without power and she's gaining more of it everyday...thanks to the liberals who drag her back into the spotlight every time she speaks. She may seem like a dolt, talk too funny, have quirky little facial expressions and have a tendency to stay on topic, but she's delivering a message and it seems to be getting heard.

Will it make a difference? We'll just have to wait and see. I hope the left can survive the anticipation.

shit Palin gets crushed by the mormon, if Not I'll be willing to bet $1,000 on Obama vs Palin

In spite of the Conservative disdain for Romney, the moderate wing of the Republican party will once again show its muscle and provide Romney with the nomination

As much as I would love it to go to Palin (she would get stomped in a general election), Romney has the best chance to build a moderate Republican coalition

....that explains alot....not...

Hmm.

Well, here goes another 4 years to the Democrat Party..

You and Palin go make your own Party, leave the Conservatives what used to be theirs.

you mean like the current 4 years....that went to Obama with the party's nomination of McCain...and his spineless campaigning?

Which "conservatives" are you talking about.....specifically....? i'm certainly not against a conservative taking the lead...actually leading.....something Palin seems to do quite well...

Not sure why it matters who runs for the republican party....or any other party for that matter...we've already been told that BO will win a second term. So, why bother with the speculation?

In spite of the Conservative disdain for Romney, the moderate wing of the Republican party will once again show its muscle and provide Romney with the nomination

As much as I would love it to go to Palin (she would get stomped in a general election), Romney has the best chance to build a moderate Republican coalition

Actually a Romney-Palin ticket would be pretty good...or even Palin-Romney...

Not sure why it matters who runs for the republican party....or any other party for that matter...we've already been told that BO will win a second term. So, why bother with the speculation?

so the powers that be have spoken...?

Actually a Romney-Palin ticket would be pretty good...or even Palin-Romney...

Romney would never pick Palin......she already killed one ticket

Romney would pick Palin - and talk is already underway for just such a possibility.

Likewise, Palin would pick Romney - among others.

Others are in play as well - too early yet to speculate.

For now, 2010 is the primary goal - and conservatives have much to celebrate come November...

Forum List

Back