Sarah Palin's Vicious Facebook Attack on Obama dealing with BP's CEO.

Palin needs to shut her goddamn piehole and go back to making babies, the one thing she seems to know how to do.

Stupid bitch needs to just go the hell away and let Obama do his damn job without her butting in all the damn time.

She is the dumbest bitch on the planet.

It's quite easy to ignore her. The only time she intrudes on my life is via threads here. I don't pay attention to her on the news or read any articles about her.

Try it.

Palin needs to shut her goddamn piehole and go back to making babies, the one thing she seems to know how to do.

Stupid bitch needs to just go the hell away and let Obama do his damn job without her butting in all the damn time.

hey, finally off the meds?

Palin is just a hole with tits.

God how can people believe a word she says.

Obama came from the Ivy League for God's sake. He is so much better than her it's not even funny.

I bet she is racist too. Low class White Trash Alaskan hick is what Palin is.

Oh - and the dumbest bitch on the planet award really should go to Pelosi.

Just sayin'.

LK, you should make this quote your sig! ^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh - and the dumbest bitch on the planet award really should go to Pelosi.

Just sayin'.

Pelosi is an honorable woman with a lifetime of service to the United States. She hires lots of poor people and looks fantastic for her age.

You can't compare a stupid breeder like Palin to a great American like Nancy Pelosi.

Pelosi should run for President.

Now you're getting in the swing of things gang!

Now, to really make us laugh, tell us about how she's going to be on the 2012 Ticket for President~

She's not....seriously. She may try...though I doubt that too.

Obama came from the Ivy League for God's sake. He is so much better than her it's not even funny.

you were close, but then you had to overact, you will have to work on that. troll in the palin admin will be hard. playing defense, lol

you were close, but then you had to overact, you will have to work on that. troll in the palin admin will be hard. playing defense, lol

I also think the Palin Campaign just deducted 75 cents from her shill paycheck for those trolling remarks. :(

Pelosi is an honorable woman with a lifetime of service to the United States. She hires lots of poor people and looks fantastic for her age.

You can't compare a stupid breeder like Palin to a great American like Nancy Pelosi.

Pelosi should run for President.

rotflmfao

I also think the Palin Campaign just deducted 75 cents from her shill paycheck for those trolling remarks. :(

I love how the right likes to act like our disdain of Palin is completely unfounded. As if she didn't pull a Hindenburg during the Presidential election (no one will believe this, but I have a centrist GOP leaning friend who voted against McCain because of Palin) and then, after the election, deserted her post to garner a lucrative book deal.

Yeah, we hate her because she's "outside the beltway".

Just smaller piece of the larger right winger shtick that any rejection of their ideals or candidates comes from an irrational place on our part.

I love how the right likes to act like our disdain of Palin is completely unfounded. As if she didn't pull a Hindenburg during the Presidential election (no one will believe this, but I have a centrist GOP leaning friend who voted against McCain because of Palin) and then, after the election, deserted her post to garner a lucrative book deal.

Yeah, we hate her because she's "outside the beltway".

Just smaller piece of the larger right winger shtick that any rejection of their ideals or candidates comes from an irrational place on our part.

You got that right.

Stupid ass rightwing nutters just want to go gooobagooobagooba in those big Palin ta-tas.

Racist assholes picking on Mr. Obama all the time while he tries to clean up the mess Bush and Dick Cheney left behind.

Morans!!!!!!

Sinatra, you do know I'm sending all of this to Palin's Facebook page, right?

She will think it's a riot!

Forum List

Back