Sarah Palin's Vicious Facebook Attack on Obama dealing with BP's CEO.

I think sara is a nutcase

BUT

Is she wrong in her assessments or observations here? I don't think so.
The woman is not a nutcase. She is very smart and this article proves it. She has delt with industry execs and Obama just doesn't have the experience to do it.

She was smart enough to quit her job as governor and cash in when the getting was good.

Though it was political suicide and betrayed her constituents.

But she was astute enough to catch the gravy train, so you have to give her credit for that.

Obama admitted that he hasn’t met with or spoken directly to BP’s CEO Tony Hayward. His reasoning: “Because my experience is, when you talk to a guy like a BP CEO, he’s gonna say all the right things to me. I’m not interested in words. I’m interested in actions.”

Well, It Takes One To Know One.

And I might add she attacks the media as they should be. Obama hasn't even spoke to BP Exec Tony Hayward and that is not showing executive experience. Palin understands that and as a former executor dealing with CEOs she knows how to handle business. Obama's rants are being considered childish and immature and he is looking like a deer in headlights. This BP situation has made him inept and clueless. Please take the time to read and understand this. I can't wait for the Administration to respond to this.

Sarah Palin: Less Talkin?, More Kickin? | Facebook

50 days in, and we’ve just learned another shocking revelation concerning the Obama administration’s response to the Gulf oil spill. In an interview aired this morning, President Obama admitted that he hasn’t met with or spoken directly to BP’s CEO Tony Hayward. His reasoning: “Because my experience is, when you talk to a guy like a BP CEO, he’s gonna say all the right things to me. I’m not interested in words. I’m interested in actions.”

Edited for copy right, you just need to post one paragraph please.
More in link above:

Just Drill, Baby! Drill!

And I might add she attacks the media as they should be..........

Among the plethora of differences between Palin and Obama, here is a a crucial one:

Obama runs the country.
Palin facebooks.

yeah, if only, palin faceplants.

Oh, she faceplanted the day she quit. She knows it too. It's just her delusional followers that think she stands a snowball's chance in hell of moving up.

Well, I suppose she might be a viable candidate for Senate in Alaska in the near future.

But POTUS? Fuggedaboutit.

Among the plethora of differences between Palin and Obama, here is a a crucial one:

Obama runs the country.
Palin facebooks.

yeah, if only, palin faceplants.

Oh, she faceplanted the day she quit. She knows it too. It's just her delusional followers that think she stands a snowball's chance in hell of moving up.

Well, I suppose she might be a viable candidate for Senate in Alaska in the near future.

But POTUS? Fuggedaboutit.

you sure have a channel for selling shit. qvc or something like that.

that is her destiny.

It's very amusing to see the Obamaphiles continue to defend his credentials as being more significant than Palin's. She was the VEEP candidate, not his opponent.

It's very amusing to see the Obamaphiles continue to defend his credentials as being more significant than Palin's. She was the VEEP candidate, not his opponent.

It's even more funny to see people get their panties in a wad instead of laughing about how stupid it all is.

I think sara is a nutcase

BUT

Is she wrong in her assessments or observations here? I don't think so.
The woman is not a nutcase. She is very smart and this article proves it. She has delt with industry execs and Obama just doesn't have the experience to do it.

You mean with the gas pipeline? Because she didn't even finish that deal.

She sealed the deal on the pipeline but it will be 2018 before it is finished because of the rugged terrain it will go through. She is a jobs creator.

What does that have to do with anything?

This:

leavesarahalone.jpg

You mean with the gas pipeline? Because she didn't even finish that deal.

She sealed the deal on the pipeline but it will be 2018 before it is finished because of the rugged terrain it will go through. She is a jobs creator.

:lol:
Hello USRetired, how has it been?
And by the way, she didn't seal the deal. She only lined up the company who would own the pipeline. They still do not have approval to build it, and contruction won't start for at least a few years due to this. ;)

It's funny. She's just a private citizen with a Facebook page posting her opinions. This constant comparison of Obama to her shows a pathetic defensiveness on the part of the libbies.

It's funny. She's just a private citizen with a Facebook page posting her opinions. This constant comparison of Obama to her shows a pathetic defensiveness on the part of the libbies.

The first comparison done in this thread, was done by a Palin supporter. ;)
Like I said, Obama is much better at Mafia Wars.

Again, you don't get it. We are laughing at her.

It's ok to laugh, try it you'll like it!

The Palinophilies are as funny as the Obamaphilies you love so much!

Forum List

Back