Sarah Palins Trip to Iowa Points To 2012 Presidential Run.

Good god this could only mean she is going to run.

God help us. It is not that I buy into all the crap said about her. It is just that she already lost to Obama once, and is tainted by all the bad press she has had.

If we can not do better than her, we have lost already.

Last edited:

God help us. It is not that I buy into all the crap said about her. It is just that she already lost to Obama once, and is tainted buy all the bad press she has had.

She didn't lose to Obama, McCain did. They would have won if they would have let her be herself and attack Obama her style. Her style worked against two seasoned veteran gubernatorial politicians in Alaska that led her to the executors office. She will get big press tonight with 50 media outlets live.

God help us. It is not that I buy into all the crap said about her. It is just that she already lost to Obama once, and is tainted buy all the bad press she has had.

She didn't lose to Obama, McCain did. They would have won if they would have let her be herself and attack Obama her style. Her style worked against two seasoned veteran gubernatorial politicians in Alaska that led her to the executors office. She will get big press tonight with 50 media outlets live.

Maybe maybe not, But the fact is people have been exposed to 3 years of Negative press about her. To many people have already formed their opinions. I think we could find someone more likely to win.

$palin odc.jpg

Any comment on the political ramifications of the speech in Iowa and what it means to the November elections?

it means the end is near, and you should REPENT!
I bet she's figure out what the Supreme Court does and where Russia is located.

She never said that about Russia. At least she knows we don't have 57 states like Obama did and that she is not a muslim like Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"[/ame]

Maybe maybe not, But the fact is people have been exposed to 3 years of Negative press about her. To many people have already formed their opinions. I think we could find someone more likely to win.
The same thing happened to Reagan like her. They wrote him off. In the end people saw that he was the real deal. People will come to know she is not what the press says about her. A lot of people already know its bullcrap. CBS Katie Couric is saying some good things about her right now.

what fey said was what satire demands.

palin gave the template with this:

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.
She was right too. You can see it from land.

She was right too. You can see it from land.

and that's why you can claim foreign policy credentials?

i guess you saw a book once.

huge speech, hahahahaha.

i hope her hands are big enough.

Any comment on the political ramifications of the speech in Iowa and what it means to the November elections?

Yeah.

It means Sarah is going to collect another paycheck and you will again be punching the clown prior to her next "big planned speech" that your political wet-dream will come true.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back