Sarah Palins Record Of Executive Experience Proves She Will Make A Good President

Maddow fact-checks like nobody's business. That you can't accept what's been shown to you further proves that you are smitten with love for Palin and can't see what's obvious to others. Palin is retarded.

FACT: Those ethics (25 of them) lawsuits were dismissed. Deemed by judges baseless and frivilous by political operatives of Obama

FACT: Palin had a 80 to 90% Approval rating

FACT: Palin was the most popular governor in the US during her tenior

FACT: Palin had a flawless record of accomplishments as governor that the Alaskans benefited from

FACT: Palin was not destroyed politically.

FACT: Palin helped defeat Obamas agenda during the midterms

FACT: Palin targeted 20 democratic held districts during the midterms and took back 19 of them.

FACT: Her record proves she has executive experience

FACT: Palin is more powerful than ever now

FACT: Palin's $40 billion pipline, in Alaska, is most likely going to leave tax-payers on the hook for $500 million.

:eusa_whistle:

At the risk of acting like Mr. Fitnah, here's a video you should watch.

Here's a perfect example of how Maddow shows that Palin is unfit:

Rachel Maddow Show

The bottom line is that Palin was a great governor of Alaska and her record was flawless.
Yeah....Alaskans are falling-all-over themselves, singing-the-praises o' her "talents".​

"The Alaskan outdoor blogosphere is understandably taking Palin to task for 1) claiming to be an Alaskan mountain woman without even knowing the names of the places she's going, and 2) exploiting their state in a selfish bid for spotlight. Some speculate she'll fly in to the Ruth Glacier, take photos and go home. "Sweettooth = name of ridge you got wrong while trying to sound like a mountain woman," went one criticism."

490.gif

Palin is as good a politician as Bristol is a dancer.

Karl Rove in his "MC Rove" persona danced better than Bristol and sounded smarter than Sarah.

but... i think bush's 28% approval rating at the end of his term and failed policies speak for themselves.

and Obama's 30 point drop in approval ratings and monstrous deficits speak for themselves

You DO realize that any president who inherited the economic mess of 2008 was going to become unpopular, right?

The Economic Mess that was propelled into being NOT by Bush, who was the Prez in name only.......The Dems annihilated Prez Bush in the Iraqi Quagmire Scam by doing the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS 180 degree "about face", giving Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine the "green Light".

The Economic Mess was brought about by the "SPEND, SPEND, SPEND" Philosophy by the DEM PARTY's generated philosophy (SUBSEQUENTLY so familiar, slightly later on, to Obamadinejad's two stooges: The Pelosi/Ried combo "SPEND, SPEND, SPEND" Policy) .....aided by the control of Chris Dodd (Senate Finances Honcho) who was in the pocket of the Fannie & Freddie CEOS. The CEOs who, BTW, were nominated by the Dems. And that wondrous QUEER Bwarney Fwank, who in between having his abode being run as a Faggot Prostitution Whorehouse, still managed to run the country into ruin by being the Committee Chairman of the Finance Committee of the House.

Interesting about the complicity of the CEOs of Fannie & Freddie with the DEM PARTY. They were BOTH appointed as Chief Financial Advisor, and selection of Biden in Obamanidejad's Cabinet during the Presidential Campaign but BOTH evaporated into the darkness of the Financial Hades Of the Dem Party when the spotlight was turned on these stooges of the Corrupt Dem Party.

Last edited:
and Obama's 30 point drop in approval ratings and monstrous deficits speak for themselves

You DO realize that any president who inherited the economic mess of 2008 was going to become unpopular, right?

The Economic Mess that was propelled into being NOT by Bush, who was the Prez in name only.......
Yeah.....remembering WHICH Texas-crook did WHAT, can be confusing for you consumers o' Texas-approved History text-books.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iHksmF7m4[/ame]​

lol....good record....she quit

If she quit then why is she the center of media attention? How did she get candidates elected and how did she target 20 districts specifically and take 19 of them if she is quitter?

Those candidates either won without or despite Palin.

If she could get candidates elected, she'd have gotten Joe Miller elected, in her home state, over a WRITE-IN candidate.

I find it funny as all get out that the 3 main ones that she supported the most publicly (O'Donnell, Angle and Miller), are the ones that LOST!

Nope, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is losing political capital FAST! Matter of fact, on a Larry King interview with Bush Sr. and Barbara, Barbara stated that she hopes the 1/2 term governor STAYS IN ALASKA!

Sister Sarah's halo is starting to tarnish.

If she quit then why is she the center of media attention? How did she get candidates elected and how did she target 20 districts specifically and take 19 of them if she is quitter?

If she could get candidates elected, she'd have gotten Joe Miller elected, in her home state, over a WRITE-IN candidate.

I find it funny as all get out that the 3 main ones that she supported the most publicly (O'Donnell, Angle and Miller), are the ones that LOST!

Nope, the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is losing political capital FAST! Matter of fact, on a Larry King interview with Bush Sr. and Barbara, Barbara stated that she hopes the 1/2 term governor STAYS IN ALASKA!

How were they the three main ones? link? Those were 3 of how many she endorsed?

I said publicly you mouth breathing knuckle dragger. How many others did she SUPPORT PUBLICLY AND CAMPAIGN WITH?????????

I can't believe that someone as obviously brain damaged as you appear to be from your posts ever served in my military..........

Thought the ASVAB cutoff was 32. You appear to have scored in the teens.

I said publicly you mouth breathing knuckle dragger. How many others did she SUPPORT PUBLICLY AND CAMPAIGN WITH?????????

Marco Rubio and Rand Paul off the top of my head. How did they fare in their elections?

New Topics

Forum List

Back